Sad little pony [Day 5, LM]

Re: Sad little pony [Day 5, LM]

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:38 am

"Any instrument specifically? Forgive me for asking many questions, I just wished to know the woman on the horse better" Hide offered a bow of apology "performing with your father...I an envious. My fathers duties meant I rarely saw him, and I have yet to really learn how to play."

He considered her question.

"Usually, priests do not use weapons, as they would not need to as most would not actively assault a priest. They can call upon the kami as well. As for the Seppun, there are more threats than just mundane. The Seppun shugenjas are more focused on spiritual than mundane, although my duties are more along the scholary and research path "
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Otaku Imane on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:25 am

She offered a small smile. "No need to apologise Seppun-sama. I would be a poor candidate for marriage if I could not answer some well-intentioned questions about myself."

Imane's expression flicked, but only barely, when Hideo spoke of their fathers. "If you had met my father Seppun-sama, you might be less envious, but I take your point. Perhaps you would like to learn to play something? There is no substitute for experience. Acquire an instrument and ask for lessons is my advice if you care for it?" She offered a little bow.

"The Seppun sound like such an interesting family. Dealing with threats both spiritual and mundane. Perhaps you would be so kind as to tell me more about priests and the Kami? Isawa Nonin-san began to tell me some of this, but we spoke more about my Almatar in the end."
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:27 am

"Ah...I see" Hideo decided to move away from the fathers topic "I had intended to learn an instrument, but my studies had kept me busy before now. Thank you for the advice" he smiled up at her "I'm curious about the instruments that the Unicorn have brought back from beyond the empire, and how they differ to what we have within the Empire, but you wish to learn more about the priests. It is only fair that I answer your questions. I can understand being distracted by such a wonderful horse though" he gave Almatar a smile and a nod "and will attempt to not be distracted by her also."

A pause.

"Perhaps Otaku-sama could give me an idea of what Isawa-san told her so I do not end up repeating what she already knows?"
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Previous

Return to Horsemanship Field