(D5 EA, Liu Sisters Yurt) Many Wounds

Re: (D5 EA, Liu Sisters Yurt) Many Wounds

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:21 pm

"I suppose you're right on that. You didn't need any of my perfume to earn his favor." Yue meandered over to her sister and peered at her. "Bayushi Liu Fei. Shinjo Suteichi." She cupped her chin. "I suppose the former is more likely, yeah?"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:33 pm

"I would not know," she decided to be more honest there. "Perhaps, but I do not yet know how they handle the marriages back here. If there are differences, I am sure it is all... similar."

Fei shrugged, "When it comes to it, I do not think it will matter much."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Yue pouted. "So serious. I just wanted to know which one you liked better." She shrugged. "I believe it's incredibly unlikely that we remain in the same Family, sis. And then, how will people know that we are sisters?" She gave a small smirk. "A shame that will be, yeah?!"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Raising a brow she looked to her little sister, "They will know," she elaborated by means of a light laugh.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:49 pm

"Both of us being Shinjo makes it so much easier though for people to tell." She shrugged and then took a seat. "Soshi Liu Yue. Yogo Liu Yue. Kaiu Liu Yue. Ichiro Liu Yue. Yasuki Liu Yue. Kitsune Liu Yue."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Fei was going to add something but when her sister started reciting the many different name possibilities she just looked to her with a raised brow.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:08 pm

The younger sister looked to Fei with a small smile. "Which do you like the best, sis?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:35 pm

"You and Soshi Taira-san appear to have a rapport, he appears an understanding man."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Yue shook her head. "I dunno. I hurt him so much with it and I can understand why." She let out a harsh groan. "The poor man. He pursued me thinking it was going so smoothly for him, that he had found a girl who would reciprocate his love in all fashions." She closed her eyes. "He deserves a wife who will satisfy him."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:26 pm

"It is his own fault for getting so carried away on his own," she said straight. "That part of him was still a boy, but I am sure he will manage to see that some day. Love and marriage are not at all linked... but.. well, it could be nice if they happen to be."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 pm

"What about you sis? Are you sure you aren't getting carried away?" Her tone was gentle as always, especially so given that she was speaking to her sister. "Everyone wants the best partner possible. And that usually includes love.

"It's just unfortunate that I'll never fully love my husband.
"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:41 pm

"Getting carried away?" she asked instinctively, but decided to elaborate first.

"Mother and Father did not marry for love, they may have grown to love one another but that was not how their match began. Stories speak of love in such high regard but..." she paused, thinking on her words. Given the previous statement she couldn't really be truthful there. Liu Fei had never once really seen love, it was hard to believe it was more than a mere dream for most.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:48 pm

"I know. Mom and dad were arranged like everyone else. I feel like it almost worked out better for them because they didn't have any choice in the matter." Yue let out a soft sigh. "Maybe it's some fate that has made the competition today involve poetry. I heard that it can be soothing to write."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts