Heroes and legends (Day 6, LA)

Re: Heroes and legends (Day 6, LA)

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:44 am

“Anyway, your actions are appreciated against the serpent monster. You had the honor to fight alongside Otaku-nikutai, she is missed,” she responds to the silence.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:19 pm

"Soshi-san is correct Sayedda, the expression of courtesy does not equate to a lack of passion. We are in the Empire now and the Moto must learn to understand the ways of Bushido, just as the Empire must adjust to the Moto."

She nodded at the compliment and point about Chi-Pu being missed.
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:22 pm

She wanted to says she understood it fine but there was no cause to bicker in front of the Scorpion, she simply nods and says to Imane, “As you say.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:42 pm

"She died well."

Taira gave a little shrug, as if to say, obviously, but continued. "In that battle she fought with the strength and courage of a dozen, and without her, we would not have triumphed. Her spirit doubtless dines with her ancestors."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:41 pm

"That sounds like the Otaku Chi-Pu I knew, thank you Soshi-san. I was about to offer some prayers for her before you...dropped in."

She looked up at the torii arch and back at Khulun and the Scorpion.

"Which brings me to ask: what were you doing up on this arch? I thought this was a sacred place. I apologise if I am misunderstanding some Scorpion clan tradition."
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Otaku Imane

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Taira sighed.

"It is not any sort of... tradition."

He shrugged. "I was simply placing myself a little closer to the heavens, and I find isolated perches, where I can think, sometimes hard to find."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:52 pm

“So you just climb things like cat?” she asks looking at the arch.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:06 pm

"Sometimes."

He chuckled. "Don't tell me you never go for rides, out alone. In a city, however, sometimes the only solitude is up. It has become a habit, of sorts."

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:11 pm

“I understand needing to be alone, sometimes people are worst thing to be around, too much noise and stupid words. Just never thought to climb things,” she says in response.

“Did you find your thoughts settled or should we leave you to your high spaces?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:19 pm

With a small shrug, he responded, "It is fair point that it is a holy place, I wouldn't wish to give offense. I've figured the kami don't care if I appreciate their gate, though I wouldn't wish to insult my hosts."

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:29 pm

“If Gods are angry they simply curse you or kill you, not our place to judge,” she says looking at the heavens.

“Don’t bother me.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:12 pm

Imane pondered that for a while.

"I certainly understand the need for solitude as well. Hmm, not counting Almatar of course. People can be very tiresome. I like your concept of getting closer to the heavens."

She gave her companions a polite smile.

"I take no offense either Soshi-san. It is as Sayedda Khulun says." The Shiotome looked to the Heavens. "There is no sign of impending retribution. Yet."
Otaku Imane

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:39 pm

"Hai, and I don't doubt if they wanted, they could inflict it."

Taira offered a small bow toward the shrine.

"Though I admit not everyone will share that view."

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:05 pm

"We are not everyone," she replies.
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:29 pm

It was good that Taira had offered that bow as it suggested a degree of sincerity. She looked up at the arch and then back at her companions.

"This is a shrine to Kakita, and I have heard his tale from a Crane. Perhaps you would tell us about a hero of the Scorpion Soshi-san? I am curious."
Otaku Imane

PreviousNext

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion