[D6 EM] Awakenings (Amaya's Yurt) [Closed]

Re: [D6 EM] Awakenings (Amaya's Yurt) [Closed]

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:06 pm

"I prefer your tongue where it is, my love." She runs her fingers along the braid, "it's perfect, much like you."
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:08 pm

"Where it is?" Hideo moved round to be in front of Amaya "so not perhaps...here?" he says as he leans in to kiss her deeply
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:11 pm

She is unable to reply, but instead moans against his mouth.
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:12 pm

He eventually ends the kiss, smiling warmly at her. "I think I know where my beautiful darling would prefer the tongue" Hideo blushed at those words "ah...should I stand?"
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:15 pm

"Unless you intend to dress sitting down," she prompts.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:24 pm

Hideo nods, and with a shy blush he rose without covering up any part of himself, nor anything that had reacted to her.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:39 pm

As she took in the length and breadth of his body, she would have blushed, but she was still seated before him and his proud no-dachi fully stole her breath away. Blushing didn't begin to describe her reaction, and she quickly felt that her kimono had become uncomfortably warm, and restrictive. She licked her lips and finally, hotly, breathed, "Fortunes be kind."

Breathing harder than she should, she turned her head and took up his robes from where they still lay on the floor. Clutching them to her breast, she got to her feet.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:42 pm

Hideo bit his lip as he watched Amaya rising to her feet slowly. He didn't move, even as he considered claiming her lips, and her body, once again.

Calming thoughts...you will have all of your life to claim her mulitple times and multiple ways

He took a deep shakey breath.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:59 pm

She placed one of her hands over his heart, she believed she had learnt that when he became very still like this, he was troubled. Two points did make a line, after all.

Heat was roiling off them both like a fire and, in her inexperience, she was certain that there was only one thing that could be done - nay, must be done. She caught his eyes, and she was frightened once more, as she had been before he had opened her. How did he tell me to..? she tried to remember, dropping the robes to the floor once more.

Her hand shyly, slowly brushed against his stomach, slipping downwards to gently grasp his tsuka.

/ftb

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:36 pm

(Fade in)

Hideo hadn't expected the...extra service received with the offer to dress. He took some time to calm his breathing, looking at Amaya with a blissful smile. He wasn't unhappy at all about it, and after a few moments stood up again.

"My darling Amaya...I don't know what I did to deserve you. Ah..and my apology for the mess..." he blushed slightly.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:47 pm

She primly wiped her hands on the soiled nagajuban that had served as their blanket for the night, and got to her feet again as well, kimono still neat and smoothed. In a small, shy voice, "it is my duty, and I wish to please you." She is uncertain if she's been quite adequate in fulfilling this perceived duty.

Once more she retrieves Hideo's robes from the floor, shaking them out neatly and placing them on the kimono rack. She crouches down again, and begins to untwist the fabric of his fundoshi.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:52 pm

"Words cannot express how amazing a job you have done with pleasing me Amaya" Hideo said to her with a warm smile, keeping still as he watched her "and I hope in turn I have pleased you. I truly feel blessed to have you in my life."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:39 pm

She stands, carefully smoothing the fundoshi, the fabric crushed from being worn. She blushes and doesn't quite know how to reply. "Shall I..?" and she gestures towards him with the long sash.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:43 pm

"I am in your hands Amaya" Hideo said with a nod and a smile as he held his arms out away from his side
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:00 pm

You know how to do this, she reassured herself, and your hands were upon him just minutes ago. Taking a breath, she began to wind the cloth tightly. She placed one end against his abdomen and touched his hand, guiding, "hold," she instructed firmly.

Twisting, she passed the fabric back between his legs and around his hip back towards her. With incredible gentleness, and so nervous she was astounded her hands didn't shake, she tucked and arranged the fabric around his groin until it was sitting close to the body, but not tight. It seemed to take an age, and it felt as though she were being examined, judged the entire time.

When she felt she had it right, she passed the twisted end around the other hip towards the back again. This was the easy part, as she looped the fundoshi around itself and spiralled the end tightly to secure it. A few adjustments made sure that the undergarment was even, and she touched his hand to release the starting end. She straightened the fabric and let it drape forward.

Her hands dropped to her sides, and she didn't know where to look.

Ide Amaya

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts