[D6 LA] Science!

[D6 LA] Science!

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Iuchi Dong-ha sat in his tent, wrapped in his normal wool robes, waiting for his guests to arrive. A small brazier filled with tinder laid in front of him, ready to be lit. As insignificant as the brazier appeared, it would serve an important role for the experiment he had schemed with Isawa Nonin. The small fire would be a locus for the fire kami, allowing the Iuchi meishodo tap into the same spirits that the Rokugani shugenja would try to commune with.

Both nervous and excited, the young Unicorn mystic fiddled with his charms to steady his mind.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Re: [D6 LA] Science!

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:37 pm

The Moshi arrived as she was invited. She bowed to the Iushi as they waited for the rest of the people to arrive. The woman was quiet thinking about what Nonin had told her the other day.
Last edited by Moshi Asakiko on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Isawa Nonin on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Nonin arrived, looking very alert and ready. "Good day all."
Isawa NoninPhoenix Clan • Shugenja • Animals Like Me
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Wakizashi, Medicine Kit, another Medicine Kit, Scroll Satchel
Sometimes accompanied by a puppy.
Isawa Nonin

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:19 pm

Saksaha ducks into the tent, looking somewhat abstracted. Her expression clears somewhat as she focuses on the people there, and she smiles a little at Dong-Ha and then by extension at the others.

"Hello, cousin. And these must be Moshi-san and Isawa-san. I am happy to meet you both."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Isawa Nonin on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:22 pm

The Phoenix bows to the new Iuchi. "Blessings upon you, Unicon-san. I am Isawa Nonin, shugenja of the Phoenix."

Isawa Nonin

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:24 pm

"Iuchi Saksaha." Because he'd bowed, she remembers to do so as well. "The same, of Unicorn."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description

On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:28 pm

"Thank you for coming, Moshi-san, Isawa-san, Saksaha-san." Dong-Ha bobbed his head for each of his visitors. "I hope you have rested well?" In stark contrast of the man's courteous words, his eyes gleamed with brimming curiosity.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Isawa Nonin on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Nonin nods. "Yes, and I had an exhilarating ride, thanks to the Otaku and their lance test."

Isawa Nonin

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:36 pm

"Mm. Well enough," Saksaha says, with a reserve that might indicate (at least to Dong-Ha, who knows her a bit better) that there's something else there, though she apparently doesn't wish to speak of it right now. "And the weather is fine today. This is good also."

She too is animated by curiosity to see how this will all turn out, and this is probably obvious as she finds a seat for herself and continues, "Thank you for inviting me, Dong-Ha-san. And Moshi-san and Isawa-san, for sharing your knowledge today."

Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Isawa Nonin on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:56 pm

"Well, we have no knowledge yet but soon we should," smiles Nonin. "Moshi-san is closely attuned with the kami of fire and should be able to ask useful questions of the fire kami."

"Much better than I could."

Isawa Nonin

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:15 am

She looked at Nonin tilting her head. "Iie, Isawa sama we are attuned with the air and Lady Amaterasu blesses us granting us the better understanding of the fire kami when her light is out." She corrected the Isawa.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:31 am

"Ah, I see." Dong-Ha nodded at the Moshi. "Does that require you to be in sunlight, or does Lady-sun's presence outside suffice?" he asked, curious. "We can of course move out, if that is necessary."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:48 am

"Her watchful eye peaks in so no need to move Iuchi sama so we shall be good. " The Moshi nodded.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:53 am

"Very well, I shall commence the experiment then." Dong-Ha grabbed the flint and stuck the two pieces against each other, producing a shower of sparks with each stroke. Moments later, a faint tendril of smoke could be seen rising from the brazier. Carefully blowing into the cup, the young Unicorn mystic tried to fan the budding flames. "I hope this works..." he muttered.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:04 am

Seated cross-legged, Saksaha props her elbows on her knees and leans in to observe. Although admittedly she's not quite sure what she should expect to be observing.

Iuchi Saksaha

Next

Return to Northwestern Yurts