Mystery Date (D6 EE) [Mizuki's Room]

Mystery Date (D6 EE) [Mizuki's Room]

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Mizuki waited for another possible suitor. It was the mysterious Moto Silvia. She wondered why he was not on the marriage board, but he had answered the request she sent out. So, hopefully the mystery will not disappoint.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Re: Mystery Date (D6 EE) [Mizuki's Room]

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Well this was an odd turn, but who was she to turn down another chance to spread a little mischief and learn a thing or two about this Scorpion. There he was with mustache and all the manly swagger she could muster.

She… ahem, he announced himself and said, “Sayyeda Mizuki, it is I, the Moto Silvia of your dreams. You have sang the song and I have come!”

OOC: Disguise/Acting - Moto Silvia: 2d10 9, I don't think they have ever met but there you go.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:20 pm

Mizuki had never met Khulun before but this was clearly a woman. Mizuki was silent for a moment. Were the Fortunes sending her a sign?

"Um... Thank you for coming. Please come in and have a seat, Moto-san." Mizuki for her part was maskless showing her Crane features. "While my Clan would normally wear a mask to such meetings, I have taken to as a show of trust." Is this a Unicorn thing? I suppose it gets lonely on those rides....

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:25 pm

“Of course Sayyeda, of course,” he replies with manly vigor.

“Everything you have heard about Moto Silvia, absolutely true, unless there were bad then not so true! You have pretty face, I thought I would be struck blind by such painful beauty!”

He lowers his eyes and says, “My eyes… the Gods were cruel and only gave me two, when I will need so many more to see such beauty.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:38 pm

Mizuki blushes. The words were sweet, but mainly because she had no idea how to react like this. She didn't want to offend her hosts. Was this some sort of prank? Or some sort of gaijin custom?

"Your words are too kind, Moto-san. I do not deserve such kind words." For once, it wasn't self-loathing or self-pity. It was pure awkwardness.

Don't sleep with her.

I'm not going to.

Yeah. That's you said last time.

Yue was different. She was sweet. And she said it was her last opportunity. And I was in a dark place.

Excuses, excuses.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:43 pm

Nailed it.

Silvia smiles broadly and says, “Sayyeda Mizuki, the words I have heard do your grace and beauty little credit they far exceed the words of even most poets. Silvia is sage, he would know!”

“Such fine features, I am sure she will take a fine Unicorn husband. Silvia is unworthy of such, much pain and darkness in my past. My heart, shattered. I am honored that she would even consider me though, twice honored and three times blessed.”

“How can this manly sage be of service?” he finishes.
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:49 pm

Is this a test? Maybe there is a real Moto Silvia? What's the Moto daimyo's name? His children? Or did the other night get out? Mizuki doubted Yue would have told anyone... intentionally. Mizuki decided to play along. Just in case.

"Oh. Moto-san, I am Scorpion. I am Yogo. Whatever darkness and pain your past, is no matter. I have seen, I felt as much. And does not wisdom go with beauty? The Yin and the Yang?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:54 pm

“Such wise words, and such beauty, this is why you are mong the best of the brides to court,” he says with a smile.

“I do not know Yo-go, but Scorpion have sent many, they must want Unicorn brides and husbands, for we are of good blood and strong seed. Silvia is sage, but also Silvia is strong fighter, many heads and much trophies from many wars!”

“In all my travels never have I seen one with such qualities as you, surely you are revered wise woman and leader of the Scorpion, Sayyeda.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:08 pm

Mizuki considers. She decides to be honest. "The Yogo are descended from the mighty shugenja, Asako Yogo. He was a cunning general who defeated the Dark One in battle. Fu Leng cursed him to betray the one he loves most. A Curse that has passed down to all the Yogo. So, I know pain and darkness Moto-san. Your secrets are safe with me."

Mizuki continues. "I have come to find a man strong enough to bear my love. Are one such man, Moto-san?"

Then, she confesses. "Alas, I am not a leader of my people. I am merely a humble merchant. I hope it does not disappoint you Moto-san?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:16 pm

He strokes his chin and says, “That is not so good, but it is said that before the Moto were the Moto, we were tribes who worshipped the Gods of Death… ten in number and without mercy. When we attacked Shinjo we saw true divinity and forsake the old gods.”

“They are jealous and powerful and are said to have cursed the blood of Moto, it is said that they scheme and draw the souls of the Moto from the true path into darkness, it is known,” he finishes on that matter with a warding motion of his hands.

“I am strong man with strong face hair, it is known. Ask anyone, Silvia is sage and strong warrior.”

He offers kind words, “One who makes the coins breed is good one to know. No shame in such, many big men and women in desert are merchant, it is known.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:40 pm

That actually took Mizuki by surprise. Maybe this wasn't a prank? Of course, this brings some question to Mizuki's option. A Yogo and a Moto Curse? Would their children have a chance? Mizuki would have think about this.

Of course, this could be some sort of trick. She would need research such things.

Focus on the now. "Of course, I have heard such. That's I sought you out. I must have the best and bravest husband." Mizuki's look can only be described as adoring. "And I seek wise counsel."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:05 pm

"Silvia is sage, I will listen and give what words I can," he offers looking into her eyes.
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Mizuki starts to ask her question, but then it changes. "It is about these Gods of Death. Do they haunt all Moto? About those who carry a different family name, but their parent is Moto? I am less concerned about the Death Gods themselves, but more concerned about how they might play upon the Curse my Family carries." She copies the Moto's warding gesture.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:15 pm

“It follows the blood of Moto I am told, and blood of Moto is spread among the Unicorn, not all but I am told it is there,” Silvia says with a nod.

“I would not be so scared, Gods of Death back in the old places, perhaps not so strong here in the lands of Green.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:38 pm

That makes sense. The kami couldn't be heard once the Unicorn left. Mizuki bows. "Thank you, Moto-san. You are truly wise. Though I must know more of you. Please, tell me about yourself."

Yogo Mizuki

Next

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms