Mutually Beneficial Agreement (D4 EM)

Re: Mutually Beneficial Agreement (D4 EM)

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Tomonaga chuckled. "Yeah, kinda like that."

He set his jaw, narrowing his eyes slightly. "Just one more battle." He said, his voice exaggeratedly gruff. "I've got a good feeling about this one. What could possibly go wrong?" He relaxed, letting his features resume their normal shape. "So yeah, just like that."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Yukarin patted the back of his hand, "Well either way, I will try to moderate my expectations then so as to not... jinx yours."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:27 pm

The touch of her hand on his was welcome, and brought a smile in response. "No, no need to do that. I don't think it's lucky to think, just unlucky to say. So, keep your expectations, Yukarin-san. I hope that I... I hope that they will be met."

He glanced up at the sun again. "We should probably be returning before too long. I'm curious to see what the Shinjo have in store for us today." He shifted, then hesitated, his eyes flickering down to their gently clasped hands, then back to Yukarin's pretty face.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:47 pm

"Hai, you're probably right."

With a small sigh she finally let go of his hand, sitting back a little before starting to gather up her cups, placing them in the basket with soft clinks.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Slowly, Tomonaga reclaimed his hand. When he brought it back to his side, some of his intensity faded, and he was once again the casual and confident sake heir he'd been at the start of their meeting. His brown eyes still seemed to glint a little, though, as he looked at Yukarin.

"So!" Tomonaga said, his tone cheerful as he recovered his sake bottle. "Kemari. You still interested? I did promise to teach you how to play. And that it would be fun."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:57 pm

"I promised I'd try... so long as you promise not to laugh at my mistakes."

She smirks and looks up as she closes her basket.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:04 am

"I promise." Tomonaga said. "Well... minimal laughter, anyway. It'll be in good fun." He returned her smirk.

He had significantly less to arrange than Yukarin did. So he rose to his feet, stretching a little as he did. "Well then. I'll walk you back?" He said looking down. He extended one hand, palm open, to help her stand.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Yukarin nodded and took his hand; This offer she didn't need to refuse twice.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Smiling, Tomonaga easily pulls the young woman to her feet. Almost too easily; he was a little surprised by how light she was. As she stood, Tomonaga couldn't help but note how close they were standing to each other.

Only a few inches taller, Tomonaga only had to tilt his head a little to meet her gaze. "Well, then." He said, still smiling. "Shall we?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Yukarin looked up at Tomonaga, hands in small fists against the cloth of the front of his robes. She blinks large eyes, "Shall we what, Tomonaga-sama?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm

When he'd spoken, he'd been talking about walking back to the village. Now, looking down into Yukarin's eyes, Tomonaga forgot about that. He could feel his heart beat faster.

He'd already tilted his head a little. It only took a little more, and a bit of a twist to the side. Pressing forward, his lips sought hers, slowly and gently.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm

D'awww... adorable!

Yukarin completed the motion by leaning up and giving Tomonaga a peck on the lips. She then stepped back with a cheeky grin, "Come on, let's get back to the village."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Tomonaga blinked, mildly surprised... but far from displeased. Aww... she's adorable. He grinned back at her. "Of course, Yukarin-san. As you wish. Better let me lead the way, eh? I did promise to protect you from fierce wildlife, although these plains don't really seem to have much of that." He said, unaware of any weaselly machinations.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Yukarin nodded and picked up the basket.

"Lead the way, if you would brave one."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:09 pm

After one last grin, and a dramatic bow to go with it, Tomonaga did, leading the way back to the village.

/scene, eh?
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields