To end a painful evening (D5 LE Closed - Amaya's)

Re: To end a painful evening (D5 LE Closed - Amaya's)

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:21 am

Eventually Hideo lays back again, pulling Amaya so she can rest her head on his shoulder and he idly runs his fingers through her hair.
"I truly never expected to find someone with whom I would wish to spend every waking moment with like this. I never expected to fall in love. And now...I hold her form close to me" Hideo sighed happily "we will have to move eventually, but for now I'm enjoying your skin against mine."
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:22 am

Rolling on her side, she presses against his body, every last inch of her in contact with him. Her arm lays on his chest, and her fingertips lightly tap ever-changing patterns. "I don't want you to ever let go. Can't you stay with me tonight?" And every night? she silently adds.
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 am

Any other time, Hideo would have made a comment about appearances - leaving her yurt in the morning would make people talk. However at this point, with her naked form against his and still in the blissful feelings of post-lovemaking, he nodded. "I would be happy to stay with you tonight and always. I never want to go another night without you in my arms. I love you" he moves to kiss her on the top of the head gently, his heart jumping at the idea of being with her always.
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:55 am

She hadn't considered the appearance of the thing and, even if she had, she might not have cared anyway. This was the man she loved and the man she would marry. The consummation of their relationship had solidified the hope of the latter into certainty. "I love you," she rejoined, and it felt like her heart was swelling with happiness inside her chest.
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:27 am

They fell into silence once more; only the sound of beating heart and calming breaths could be heard. No other words needed for the moment, Hideo was happy to hold his beloved and stroke her hair in peaceful silence until they needed to move.

Eventually he spoke. "Before I forget, I have something for you."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:37 am

She lifted her head and looked up at him, surprised, "for me?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:10 am

Hideo gave her a kiss, and smiled at her. "It would mean I need to get to my robe, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to let go of you yet." He symbolized this by wrapping his arms round her waist, and pulling her to him again.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:25 am

She smiles and kisses him in return, "no, you've piqued my curiosity now," and she runs her fingers down his chest, about many things, she thinks. "Let me," and she slips from his arms, lithe and fluid, before he can prevent her from doing so. She sits up, showing him her back for the first time, and there is a slender scar, no more than two or three years old, slashed across her back. It starts at the outside of one shoulderblade and crosses to just above the opposite hip.

Bending forward, she stretches out and manages to snag the fabric of his robe in her fingertips, pulling it towards her.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:28 am

Hideo had sat up at the sight of the scar, reaching forward and running a finger along the length of it. He frowned. "When did this happen Amaya-chan?"
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:31 am

She gasps at the unexpected touch, instinctively clutching his robe to her chest. "Two years ago? a little more?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:34 am

"During the..." he stopped himself "I see. I hope it doesn't hurt anymore?" He slipped his arms round her, hugging her protectively with his arms round her stomach
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:43 am

She relaxes with the question left unasked, "it does, sometimes. It is still healing." A cut like that would take years to properly heal. She drops the robe into her lap and crosses her arms over his where he holds her.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:44 am

He places gentle kisses along her neck, and gives her a gentle squeeze, before slipping his arms past hers and picked up his robe. He reached in and took out the fan from the earlier event - they had been allowed to keep them after all. He placed the fan onto her lap then wrapped his arms around her again.

"Read it. It's not my best work, but..." there was a slight blush.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:55 am

She picks up the paper fan, blushing to recall what she had done with her own. She allows herself a moment to admire the calligraphy, before reading his words aloud. Her measured meter and lilting voice gives the words music.

in falls sudden storm
    the warmth of the beating rain
    Makes the time stand still

She twists, wanting to look him in the eye, "Hideo-San? You wrote this?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:57 am

Hideo nodded, moving ever so slightly to the side to allow her to look at him. "I did. It was my entry in the poetry contest. Forgive me for...rather poor poetry, it seems my ability to write is better than my actual talent with words."
Seppun Hideo

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts