(D5, LE, Misa's Room, Closed) And In The Darkness Bind Them

(D5, LE, Misa's Room, Closed) And In The Darkness Bind Them

Postby Tonbo Misa on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:08 am

Sanmi sat in the hallway, a lantern beside her as she leaned back against a folding screen, reading a book as she waited. It wasn't the first time her mistress wanted to be alone, and she could perfectly well entertain herself. Especially with a great pillow book like this...
Dragon Clan • Bushi • Advisor • Blind • Ascetic • Enlightened
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 4.0 | Courtship Points: 7
Carries: Traveling Pack, Daisho (where applicable), walking stick

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Re: (D5, LE, Misa's Room, Closed) And In The Darkness Bind T

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:35 am

Kitakuhime was completely surrounded by darkness –– she was used to it. The Otaku touches the choker over her neck, and still feel the wound bothering her with aching discomfort. There's a small chuckle, and she tries to adapt her eyes to get a glimpse of her hostess this evening.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:46 pm

The lantern by Sanmi was dim, but enough to show her without too much trouble. She was briefly startled by Kitakuhime's arrival, but she quickly bowed, speaking up in a whisper. "O-Otaku-sama. My mistress is in meditation at the moment I fear, and it's--"

Sanmi was interrupted as Misa's voice drifted out through the thin walls, airy and light. "Let her in Sanmi."

Sanmi gave a small nod and opened the doors for Kitakuhime and shutting them behind her. It had been dim in the hall, but in the room it was utter darkness. The widows were closed up and cracks covers by screens, the paper walls covered as well. Only the barest pin pricks of light came in at all, so soft it would take great adjusting to even notice that.

After a moment, Misa's voice drifted to Kitakuhime's ears. "Sumimasen, Kitakuhime-sama. I feel most at center like this for my meditations. My servant can give you a candle if you wish."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:10 pm

With Misa's whisper, there's a cold shiver that runs down Kitakuhime's neck. The Otaku nearly smirks –– but today's passage took care of suppressing some of the joy she normally displays.

"Iie. Misa-san. I trust you."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Misa nodded to the darkness. "You are just about at the table. Please, sit." After a moment, whether Kitakuhime sat or not, Misa added, "I am sorry for your family's loss. I did not know her, but if she was as wonderful as every Otaku I've met, she will surely move up in the karmic cycle."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:32 pm

Kitakuhime runs her hands over her legs to straighten the kimono's folds and sits down, still unable to see pretty much anything. "She was."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:01 am

"I am no priest, but I can still pray for her soul's journey." A hand came out and rested on Kitakuhime's knee gently. "i... also... wished to apologize. For the ride."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:34 am

Kitakihume eyes widen with the gentle touch. She straightens her back and holds her hands together on her lap, not risking to slide it down and delightfully touch Misa's. "Apologize –– why?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:30 am

Misa let a moment pass, thoughtfully considering before responding. "I truly enjoyed the ride, it was wonderful. I'm grateful for it, I hope I made that certain.
It was like nothing is ever experienced. Yet, at the end.... my song..."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:36 am

"It was beautiful!" The air seems to get too thin.

"The ride. The song."
Kitakuhime's heart beats faster and she fills her chest to compensate. Three times, and it seems it is not nearly enough.

"You."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:01 am

Misa wasn't sure what to say to that, so for a moment she said nothing once again. Finally she moved around the table to sit beside Kitakuhime, just leaning against her in the darkness. "Is that how it was? This one is relieved Kitakuhime-san. It wasn't something I had ever felt or experienced, so I... wasn't sure if I'd done things correctly, or if I'd shamed myself."

Her head shook softly against Kitakuhime's arm. "Though... you are the wonderful one. If my song was lovely, it was only for an inspiration worth it.
It isn't hard to understand why so many I've met speak Kitakuhime-san's praises."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:14 am

With Misa leaning on her, feels like she can breath back again. It is only momentarily. Her thoughts start to race on how to properly react. There should be no doubt in the mind of a Battle Maiden.

Shamed yourself?

It was a simple ride, wasn't it? I had to touch you, so I could show you how to...

Was I impure... dishonorable?

Kami. What am I doing?

Kitakuhime raises her and up to touch her neck once again. "I am deeply sorry, Misa-san. I did not want to make you feel doubtful of your actions. I am grateful for the moment, for your words and company."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Misa shook her head against Kitakuhime's arm softly. "No no, please... you did nothing wrong. My doubt was my own, nothing more. You were nothing but proper, honorable... a good riding companion." Kitakuhime couldn't see Misa's smile in that darkness, but the warmth in her tone was pure and honest.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:10 pm

"This relieves me." She slowly starts to calm her mind. "My thoughts sometimes run as wild as Gekko-kun. Gomen."

Kitakuhime tilts her head left, resting over Misa's for a moment. "Can you sing, again, Misa-san?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Misa nodded softly under Kitakuhime's head. "I will always sing for you, if you ask. This time I will ask,, what sort of song would you have me sing?"

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Next

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms