(D5 EA, Liu Sisters Yurt) Many Wounds

Re: (D5 EA, Liu Sisters Yurt) Many Wounds

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:33 pm

"Now, don't say that cause it simply isn't possible or true little sister," she said, bringing up a comforting hand.

"I'm here now, so sit down and tell me what you did," Fei spoke as she started to even guide her sister to a seat. Sort of forcing that point.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:28 pm

The younger sister complied, if only because she knew that Fei would not relent. Once seated, she continued to sniffle. "Oh sis, I don't know where to begin. I... I," she trailed off and looked away. "It's really embarrassing to admit it to you."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

"Start somewhere, but start," she said calmly. Letting Yue take it at whatever pace felt comfortable but that overarching reminder she was going to have to say it.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:49 pm

"Sis, I, uh... do you remember the Otaku I used to spend so much time with? Before she got married and busy, yeah?" She started to blush furiously and looked around the yurt. "I could use some kumis. But, where was I? Ah, yeah, we were pretty good friends."

She scratched the back of her head. "I never got to tell her how I felt about her."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Fei nodded to the first, intent on just listening.

When the next, softer words came she just said simply, "You still can. I am sure."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Yue shook her head. "That's not so important anymore. I mean, maybe. But... sis, I... like..." The last word held onto her tongue with no end in sight.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:51 pm

"Women," she finished the sentence in the language Yue began it in.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:53 pm

"Yeah. Big surprise, right?" she asked genuinely. She had her eyes lowered now, her cheeks burning hot.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Liu Fei pat her sisters shoulder with a light, personable laugh, "Not really, no. I am your big sister, remember?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:59 pm

What?

The younger looked back up at her. "How long did you know?! Oh my goodness, what? Why didn't you talk to me about it then? What? Sis!"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:25 pm

"Long enough, and you had enough on your mind," she said, looking to her little sister with a raised brow. "Please tell me that isn't what you were so concerned about being a horrible Samurai for?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:34 pm

"No, I've come to terms with it, for the most part. But it is the source of my problems nowadays, sis."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:42 pm

"Then what are the problems that have made my little sister cry?" she asked, genuinely sounding concerned. Which, of course, given Fei's usual demeanor seemed a little odd objectively speaking.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:50 pm

There was no beating around the bush when it came to talking to her big sister. "I didn't come back to the yurt last night because I went to visit a woman. I... After the battle, my emotions were running hot." Again, she did not wish to tell her sister about how she nearly became orochi dinner. "I confessed my feelings for her."

Shs swallowed, the tears coming back. She had no idea if she wanted to tell her sister about the sex.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:58 pm

"Who?" she asked, sure she had ideas but well... there were a couple she thought were nice fits. Finally though she had grown tired of the mix matched languages and just switched to Mekhem fully.

Keeping her own input guiding, allowing her sister to speak more.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts