Cure For Malady (D5, LM)

Cure For Malady (D5, LM)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:28 am

This wasn't going to be a good day, she knew. Standing still wasn't going to make anything change. Kitakuhime dispatches all her letter early and dresses herself in white to mourn over the brave departure of her dear friend and tutor. On her neck, the girl wears a white choker, to hide the scar that was left there during the storm.

She searches for the Iuchi, and arrives with Geeko at Batul's yurt. "Good morning," The Girl announces herself, "This is Otaku Kitakuhime. I would like to consult with Batul-san, if possible."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: Cure For Malady (D5, LM)

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:54 am

Yurt opens, and Batul is finishing combing her hair before a small mirror that stands on a small table in the yurt. She has a white kimono on, with different furs on in honor to the deceased Unicorn cousin. A golden choker design net necklace hangs from her neck in a triangle covering from her neck to her breast. She looks through the mirror to the entrance and quickly stands after noticing her cousin.

"Otaku Kitakuhime-sama, blease come in." She indicates towards the many pillows on the side of the yurt, near a pot that is already steaming up. "It seems as though breakfast is ready. Enjoy some tea as we go over this consult."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:39 am

With the scent of tea filling the air, some hint of the sadness is lifted. "Thank you, Batul-san. For sharing this meal and taking care of me."

The young Battle Maiden provides a proper bow asking permission to enter, and finds herself at the indicated place. She touches the choker on her neck, and frowns a bit due the pain.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Iuchi Batul on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:05 pm

"Hm..." Batul came up close to the samurai-ko and inspected the choker and the pain bruise below. "I see you are hurt, cousin Kitakuhime-sama." Batul brought out from her bag a talisman of a bright aquamarine hanging from a simple cord of leather. The Iuchi swung the amulet time and again towards the Otaku, and each time she called to the power of the meishodo hidden inside, calling to the name of the magic. Each wave came with a soft, light fume of blue that surrounded the wounds of the Otaku. "Now you feel better?"

(Healing 8 damage points)
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:54 pm

"Much better, Batul-san. Thank you so much. I've been... cut the last night, and the wound just wouldn't close." She bows to the Iuchi. Even though the magic was strong, it hasn't cured all.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Iuchi Batul on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:39 am

"I am sorry not able to do more, sama." She apologized with sorrow eyes. "But how were you so badly damaged? What habbened?"

Iuchi Batul

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:45 am

She sighs, notices something odd with Batul's speech for the second time, realizes it is acceptable, and offers her information she wouldn't have shared with others, "Khulun-san and I had an argument yesterday. We dueled. I got hurt."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:41 am

"With Khulun-san?" Batul recognized the name of the Moto maiden, one of the Kuge of the Moto, as Kitakuhime was a Kuge of the Otaku. "It must have been a serious broblem to cause such damage to one and the other..." She allowed the Otaku to fill her in the details if she desired, with an inquisitive gaze.

/
If rolls are still allowed, I could try to make a normal Medicine roll attempt.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:20 am

The wound doesn't seem to have been fully healed. I looks like Kitakuhime patched it up the other day, but it didn't close. The heiress allows Batul to do as she thinks it is necessary, though. "Un. It is a serious problem indeed. But that-" The Battle Maiden holds the cursing to herself, adding, "Moto. Sometimes is more stubborn than me."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Iuchi Batul on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 am

Batul allows a small laugh to escape her lips, rich and inviting the other Unicorn to laugh as well. "Well, us Unicorn women are very strong minded ones, very strong willed and like to have our own way. I find these other clan women to not be such. Maybe only the Matsu ladies. I just hobe that there are no more broblems between you two, and no hard feelings towards each other. We must show the Embire that we are one strong united clan. And should resolve our issues among our own without calling bad rebutation towards us."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:38 am

"I hope so, too. So far, you're the only one that knows about this. Besides Khulun-san and myself, of course." Kitakuhime touches her neck, and bows once more. "Thank you Batul-san. It feels better already."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed May 03, 2017 3:54 am

"It was a honor helbing you. Do not hesitate in coming by anytime you require so, Kitakuhime-sama." The samurai-ko bowed, concluding the meeting between both ladies. "Do not worry for I will keeb this among us."

Iuchi Batul

Return to Northwestern Yurts