To end a painful evening (D5 LE Closed - Amaya's)

Re: To end a painful evening (D5 LE Closed - Amaya's)

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:13 am

"There will never be a moment when I won't want to hear those words, and they echo in my heart when we aren't together." Her eyebrows pull together slightly in a tiny frown, "your family? Do you believe they will accept me?"
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:19 am

"My father? He will adore you" Hideo said quietly and confidently, running his fingers along Amaya's back gently "although he is very stern and strict, so don't be surprised or offended if he takes you under his wing to teach you. He is a sensei after all. I don't think he will need to, you are already a perfect lady in every way in my eyes."
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:26 am

She believes him, completely and unquestioningly, then gives him a stern look of mock disapproval. ""If you mean I could pass for Crane, well, I'm afraid that will never be possible. Besides, I'm sure I could be better in any number of ways." Like what transpired last night, an Imperial lady would have known what was expected of her, and she blushes to remember the things she had seen.
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:29 am

Hideo leans back, and looked at Amaya with a shake of his head. "I don't want a Doji maiden. That is no interest to me. No, I want a girl who is interesting, beautiful, strong willed and knows what she wants. One that will be her own woman as well as a devout wife. I know one girl who fits all of that, and she is in my arms right now."

He smiled warmly at her.

"I want you, and only you, and I would be willing to prove this in any way my beautiful Amaya wishes" he leans in and kisses her deeply, his hands resting on her obi but not doing any more than that as he held her against him.
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:35 am

"You need prove nothing to me, Hideo-San, and you never will. But I do wish to be ... more for you. To be more knowledgeable, more refined. To prove that I can fulfil any duties that are expected from me, be that running your house or posing as the perfect courtly decoration on your arm."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:58 am

"More?" Hideo said with a smile "we can grow to be more for each other together, but I know you can fulfil any duty, I have always believed in your skills. Our union is perfect because of the love we share, and what you can bring to our family."

He moved his hand to stroke her cheek gently.

"I truly look forward to seeing all of what you can be, and spending each day with you. I will ensure I can be everything you want and need me to be, in mind body or soul."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:03 am

She nuzzles into the hand touching her cheek. "You have made me very happy, Hideo-San. I fear that if my happiness continues to grow, I might just burst. I love you."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:09 am

"I love you" Hideo leans in to kiss her. A long deep kiss, pulling her to his lap once more with his arm round his waist and his other hand not leaving her face. He whispered breathlessly as the kiss ended "and I always will keep you with me" and his eyes looked into hers with love. He didn't move away.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:14 am

She places one hand over the one on her cheek, turning her face and kissing his palm. Her other hand moves to the back of his neck, tracing tiny circles on his skin. "Never let go," she whispers.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:17 am

"I promise" he whispers as his fingers trace gentle lines across her lower back. He moves to her neck, kissing along it gently and pressing into her, enjoying the building warmth between them.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 am

She pushes her fingers into his hair, tilting her head to show more of the pale skin of her neck. Though her stomach clenches nervously, she asks, "why does that feel so good?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:22 am

"Your neck is sensitive" Hideo replies as he kisses move towards the newly exposed flesh 'and you feel it more when you are touched or kissed there. Even breath against it can cause a reaction." He continues his quick soft kisses.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:29 am

It was a perfectly valid, logical answer, but it didn't quite address the shockwaves that his kisses were sending through her entire body, nor why her thinking seemed to have slowed down. She doesn't say anything, however, twisting her fingers in his hair and and gently tugging at the strands.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 am

Hideo could feel Amayas body heating up, how her breathing had changed. He reacted to it, his hand moving to the top of her kimono at her neck, moving it slightly to allow his kissed to reach the bottom of her neck where he traced a few kisses along it. His other hand had slipped slightly under the bottom of her obi.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:22 am

She knows better now his intentions, but not what comes next, and it makes her nervous. Even as his kisses elicit a sweet moan, a fearful part of her wants him to stop. But there is a part of her that wants - craves - the touch of his lips on her bare skin. She touches his jaw, the tips of her fingers stroking towards his chin, so that he might look up from the pale skin he has kissed so tenderly.

Ide Amaya

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts