(D4 EE, Suteichi's Yurt) The Little Sister

Re: (D4 EE, Suteichi's Yurt) The Little Sister

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:14 pm

"I am not sure," she finally admitted, her cheeks red. "I do not talk to my sister about such matters." She gulped. "I know she favors you as a husband but," she trailed off.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:23 pm

"But?!..." he folded his arms.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:27 pm

"I do not know if she wants to." She stopped once more. Her hand was gripping onto her leg. "I do not know if she wants to lay with you here. It would be improper at the miai, Suteichi-san."

Why did I even say that?!
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Suteichi's eyebrow raised then he recovered his On. His tone was not serious but sincere.

"Liu Yue-san. I want you and I will make this understood to Liu Fei-san, that I do not want to lay with her at all here. Make no mistake, I do desire her greatly. I want her to know me. I want her to understand me. I want her to give herself to me not because of just lust. I want her to want me honestly. That is what I offer to her. To know, understand, and to be giving to her."

A sip of tea.

"Since we're being honest with one another. I...I hate that I cannot be truly pure for her. Nonetheless, I will be devoted and loyal to her till my last day and into the next life."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:35 pm

"Truly pure? What do you mean, Suteichi-san?" Yue had an idea but she did not want to impose any misconceptions upon him. "I trust that you will do well for her," she added with a genuine smile. "I am certain that she wants you too, Suteichi-san."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Truth is freeing...

"I have...had encounters before. An encounter rather, with another woman before. I learned what desire can do to one when the burning happens... Goodness, I was looking to have this conversation with her... It was something that happened. It is in the past. Liu Fei is the present and I very much want a future with her."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:52 pm

Yue nodded and managed to keep her On despite her flushed cheeks. "Sou desu ka." She cupped her hand with her chin and thought on the matter. "I do not believe my sister will be angry. As you said, it is in the past. She will be more concerned with the present and the future."

She took a sip from her tea. "But I cannot speak on her behalf."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:16 pm

"As I said, a conversation for her... Was there anything else you wish to discuss with me Liu Yue-san?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:18 pm

The Shinjo shifted in her seat. She felt an urge to leave but she did not want to leave on such an awkward note. "Do you have any stories to tell me?"

Right, that was definitely not an awkward question to ask...

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:26 pm

"Stories Liu Yue-san?! What do you mean?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:29 pm

"I sound like a child," Yue said, a bit flustered. "I wanted to hear a story about your life or the Empire." She scratched the back of her head.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:09 pm

"Ok... I am sure you have never heard of the author Miya Chidori? She's now Asako Chidori. She wrote a tale called The Legend of Sakurahime. I was blessed enough to meet her. My parents acquired an invitation to her wedding to the hero of The Naga War, Asako Kashiwagi. Very good people. I admit I was a bit awestruck when I met her. She is one of my favorite authors. She signed my copy of her tale. She said that I reminded her of some scoundrel Lion." he snickered to himself as he went to pick up his book. He sat next to Yue and showed her the autograph and read it.

Miya Chidori wrote:To Bayushi-san, Stay the fine gentleman that you are. Don't ever be a scoundrel!

- Asako Chidori no Miya

"She and Asako Kashiwagi-sama were a delight to meet. Would you like for me to read you some of it?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:14 pm

"Hai. I have not heard of her until now, Suteichi-san." She looked at the book and leaned in due to her poor eyesight. "Sugoi!" she exclaimed genuinely. She recollected herself and then nodded like some sort of sagely adult. "I would like to hear this story, Suteichi-san."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Damn. I guess I will give the short version. I am expecting Liu Fei.

"Well, here it is..." He explains the synopsis of the story to Liu Yue.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Yue listened intently to the man's words. It was sometimes difficult for her to follow the Rokugani but she did not interrupt him or ask him to slow down. "I see why you wanted to meet the author," she enthused with a bright smile. "I hope that one day you can tell me the whole story!"

Shinjo Liu Yue

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts