D5, EA, Body & Mind

D5, EA, Body & Mind

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Yukarin arrived at the dojo fairly promptly, waiting outside. It seemed relatively empty inside, perhaps because of how nice and temperate it was outside for the first time in a few days.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Re: D5, EA, Body & Mind

Postby Togashi Udo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Udo walked up shortly after and bowed to Yukarin.

"Hello, Iuchi-san. I'm glad we could meet at the dojo at last," he says with a small smile. "Shall we go inside?"
Tattoo of a Crane * Tattoo of a Lion * Slightly Distracted * Simple robes & hat

Status: 1 | Glory: 1.1 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: 15
More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Yukarin smiled and stood up straight as Udo approached, offering him a bow, "Mmm... I was thinking we could start ouside actually, if that's all right with you? I wanted to look at the architecture with you, and it is a fairly nice day..."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:56 pm

"Of course."

Udo walks up next to her. "I have spent the whole morning outside, and the weather is quite nice..." he trails off as if there is more to say, but he does not.

"Do you just mentally remember what you're seeing here? No notes or sketches?"

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:01 pm

"Mmm... well I remember you without having to sketch you, right? If the memory is truly something worth keeping, I will remember it, Togashi-sama."

She smiled warmly.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Udo smiles at that. "Thank you, Iuchi-san. It is good to hear kind words today, after the trouble last night."

"...the architecture seems more stylized than strictly functional, wouldn't you say?"

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Yukarin looked up at the building, nodfing, "Hai... surprisingly so. It is very plain in a way, which I suppose is to be expected from the Lion... But it is clear aesthetics and such were not ignored in the slightest in the building's construction. In a very planned and symmetrical sort of way."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:28 pm

"There is value in simplicity. Functionality." Udo looks at his own fists.

"I was trained to be a fighter, you know. Taught that my own body was the greatest weapon... that if I practiced and trained..." He took a few steps ahead of Yukarin. "Fists are simple. They are functional. But..."

He turns and looks back at her. "I'm sorry. You heard of what happened last night?"

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:15 am

Yukarin's brow furrowed a little, "I... take it you refer to the incident that resulted in Otaku Chi-Pu-sama's death?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:34 am

"Yes." Udo looked back at the building. "It has been occupying my mind... though this is a nice distraction."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Yukarin turned to look at Udo more fully, "You were involved in the incident then?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:07 pm

"Yes, I fought with the others. It was...intense. Chi-Pu was a force unto herself."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:09 pm

"You at least seem unharmed physically..." she frowned, looking him over, "But it certainly seems to have effected your demeanor. If... it helps any, I would like to personally thank you for assisting my Clansmates in the battle."

Yukarin bowed deeply to him, and held it.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:26 pm

"Yes... it did not attack all of us, though all of us attacked it. It went for the kill in its rage." Udo sighed.

"There is no need to thank me, Iuchi-san. Any samurai would have done the same. It has effected me strongly, but I shall recover, I'm sure. It was just a stark contrast to the normal festivities here... though with the Emissary coming, I should have suspected things were amiss. I am complacent."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:04 pm

"The... emissary?"

Yukarin looked at him quizzically as she straightened herself.
Iuchi Yukarin

Next

Return to Calm Heart Dojo