Repeating Kata (D3, LA, Expecting)

Re: Repeating Kata (D3, LA, Expecting)

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:43 pm

'' Ha! If only I had the answer to that question I would be the most enlightened person in my family''

'' There are multiple approaches to that question. Most Yogo choose the second one, choosing not to love and just serve in whatever capacity they can. Others choose the first option gambling into that the curse will not destroy their lives after they inevitably trigger the curse.''

'' I rather leave that answer to fate. But for now, I'm more inclined to the second option. I think it's the safest one. If only Benten-no-kami give me some enlightment It would be an easier choice. ''
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:48 pm

Kitakuhime claps her hands with closed eyes and nods, "I'll pray so she lights Yogo-san's path."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:50 am

He nods.

'' Speaking of the kami, did the Otaku family also kept the traditions of the kami no michi among your people? I know that the Iuchi are your theological advisers, but you said that your family was the one that guarded Rokugani traditions. Did you kept your faith on the kami during your journey?'' He asked.
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:30 am

She nods positively, but then closes her eyes to rethink, and nods positively. "Hai. Although the names might have changed, and perhaps some more were added... Yogo-san would have to talk with an Iuchi."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:03 pm

'' Guess I would have to...'' He replied and stood up. '' Well Otaku-sama, it has been an interesting talk.'' He bowed. '' I will not disturb your training anymore. Besides I also need some training myself. May the kami bless your path.''

After saying that and bowing again, he goes to a corner to train his jiujitsu. After all, that was the main reason why he came to the dojo in the first place.

[OOC]

Guess it is a good spot to close the thread? Unless you want to continue ^^
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:01 pm

She bows and gives farewell.

/scene

Otaku Kitakuhime

Previous

Return to Calm Heart Dojo