[D4 EM] Tea for Two & a Third Wheel (Mizuki's Room) [Closed]

Re: [D4 EM] Tea for Two & a Third Wheel (Mizuki's Room) [Clo

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:35 am

She sips her tea while she waits for Dong-Ha's questions to be asked and answered. She may have things to ask afterward, but this meeting is not for her, and she must endeavour to be courteous.
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:28 am

Iuchi Dong-Ha wrote:"Hmm... " Dong-Ha crossed his arms on his lap with a focused expression on hid face. "Would Yogo-sama know any stories regarding her clan?"

"I know many. The story of Bayushi and Shosuro. The story of Yogo. The story of the defenders of Beiden Path. The tale of Soshi Takasho. I could go on. Is there a kind of story you are interested in Iuchi-san?"
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:45 am

"I have heard of Shosuro-dono, and you mentioned Yogo-dono." Dong-Ha replied, choosing his words carefully. "Mayhaps Yogo-sama could tell the story of Soshi Takasho?" It was a name he had not heard before, at least.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:07 am

"OK. Be warned, the material is unpleasant, but it's still a story you should hear once."

Assuming no one stops her, she tells the story. "It happened a couple hundred years ago. The maho-tsukai Iuchiban had been plotting against the Empire. He gave four swords to four Champions. While the others accepted them and fell to the Curse, Bayushi Rikoji was more cautious and did not take the sword. Once he had discovered it was cursed, he assigned Soshi Takasho, a magistrate and shugenja, to discover who sent it. Takasho went to the Imperial City, and with the help of Akodo Minobe, discovered Iuchiban's treachery. They exposed his plan to raise the dead in the Imperial Crypts to the Empire. The Clans united to defeat Iuchiban at the Battle of Stolen Graves and saved the Empire. That's why the Empire began cremating the dead."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:43 am

No really knowing what maho-tsukai was, Dong-Ha could not immediately appreciate how unpleasant the story was. "I see..." Dong-ha reached for an another piece of cheese. There was no reason to let the food go waste, even if their hostess was not partaking to it. "So how did they discover the foul plot?"
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:22 pm

"That part is not recorded. Sometimes, my Clan's duties require discretion. Though, it is recorded that Takasho-shiryo was the one who laid the tsukai low which allowed the Empire to capture and imprison Iuchiban."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Not much of a story then... some guy went somewhere and did something... "Of course Yogo-samo." Dong-Ha bowed to the noblewoman. "Please excuse my question."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:01 pm

"It is alright. If you're interested in the history of the Empire, you will want to speak to the Ikoma Family from the Lion Clan. They are the Empire's historians and have the largest collection of histories in the Empire." She awaits any more questions the pair might have.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:05 pm

"Alas, none are present." For Dong-Ha's part, it seems like the man is done both with his food and questions.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Mizuki turns to Amaya before saying goodbye to her guests.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:13 am

"If Dong-Ha-San will forgive me and Yogo-Sama indulge me, I should like to ask one thing." She drained the last of her tea and set the cup down, "your asked us what it is that we are seeking in a spouse, no doubt you have already determined which - if any - of your kin might be suited."

"Would you permit us the same? Perhaps we can assist your search if you would describe for us some qualities you prefer? Or, if this question is impudent, then we will take our leave."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:19 am

Mizuki things of a way to put that would not insult Dong-Ha. "A man who would want to marry a Yogo."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:25 am

Perfunctory, if not what I expected, "I apologise, Yogo-Sama. Thank you, again, for hosting us. You have have been most gracious. I wish you the greatest luck, and if there is any service I can perform, please only ask."

Ide Amaya

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:33 am

"I thank you for your kind offer. And I will make one in return." While talking to Amaya, she makes it clear the offer is to both. "If you wish a meeting with someone from my Clan, I would be happy to offer my room which has a little more privacy than the yurts. I can be a chaperone if you would like, or if you have someone else to fill that duty, I can be elsewhere."

Mizuki really didn't care about chaperones. She just didn't want to have someone having sex in her bed.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:05 am

Dong-Ha listened to the exchange with a polite interest. "Hai, we will keep that in mind Yogo-sama." he replied, his tone mellow. "I will mention your offer to my kinsmen as well."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

PreviousNext

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms