Day 4 [LE] Mr. Warmth (Suteichi's Yurt)

Re: Day 4 [LE] Mr. Warmth (Suteichi's Yurt)

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:48 am

Suteichi smiled wryly at her and moved to her right ear.

"I keep my words. When that rash is gone, I am gonna dress you right, and you're gonna wear it well." he nuzzled her and gave a quick nibble to her ear. Suteichi again slowly returned to face her.

"Don't doubt me. I keep my word."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:42 am

It was lucky that gloves weren't the fashion, so that her hands were free to do as she pleased. Reaching up she took a hold of that impressive jaw of his and pulled him in close as she moved forward. Giving him a deep kiss, exploring what it was to really kiss someone. While passing along her intent, her desire and then she teasingly pushed him away as much as she pulled away.

Passing him a smile after she had, "I look forward to it Suteichi-san," she looked to the fire and attempted to relax. Trying to settle down after that, "but for now we best behave. This is.. as uncomfortable as it looks and all the movement is irritating it."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:54 am

Well damn!

Suteichi smiled. He practically beamed. He very much enjoyed that but he also knew she was right. He grabbed the teapot and refilled their cups, keeping an inviting eye on Liu Fei.

"You are right. Restraint is the better way to go on this. Besides, we have our wedding night and the many other nights and days thereafter to...misbehave." Another light laugh as he picked up a chinsuko and offered it to her to take a bite.

"There is one thing I must do before or rather know how to do if I am to be with you. Can you teach me how to ride a horse?"
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:29 pm

To the first Liu Fei gave a little look, a smile but it was the next question that drew up some of her curiosity. Curling up where she sat a little to try and chase off the crawling of her skin she offered, "I am not the best teacher but I can try."

"However, Gokiburi is my partner and I will not let you near him until I know you can mount a horse without causing him injury or even discomfort."
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:33 pm

"Alright. Fair enough. I am a fast learner and I would not want to injure your horse. I am sure that horseback riding is not something that is simple."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:21 pm

"If you respect the horse, do not fear him, you will not have a hard time but I am.. careful, with those who have given me their trust. I do not intend to make them ever regret it. I think you should manage fine Suteichi-san," she said, looking to him. "But in this I need to make sure you know the rules before we even think to begin. If there were another horse we could use to teach you I would see of borrowing them but there is not."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:25 pm

"Alright. That's fine. Will you share with me these rules?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:55 pm

"Just those, for now, Suteichi-san. Anything more will need to wait till we at least have a saddle."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:04 pm

"Fair enough." The storm seemed to not be wanting to let up at all. The sound of thunder got Suteichi's attention. He looked back at Liu Fei.

"I hope your sister will not be worried about you or upset that your night will be spent here."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:11 pm

"I can take care of myself, she knows that. I am her older sister after all," she said with a small smile but then thought to add. "Although, are you concerned for what others might say if they catch me leaving your tent in the morning?"

Fei studied him after she asked the question, all he had to do was slip a little. Let out a hint that he might prefer she leave as to not cause a stir among the other Rokugani sensibilities that were tented near him, and she would leave. It would be tiresome but she was a Bushi, harsh conditions were just one of the things she was able to deal with.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Suteichi looked slightly puzzled at Liu Fei for a second then he moved closer to her to be directly in her face again. His eyes locked onto hers and he spoke straight from the heart.

"Liu Fei-chan..." he only used that term of endearment one other woman and at this point, the only woman that mattered was Liu Fei. "I don't give a single damn about what anyone has to say about you leaving my yurt. Let them talk. Talking can be dealt with. I just didn't want your sister to be concerned. You are fully capable of taking care of yourself. I do not doubt that. But what can of man would I be if I sent my chosen lady out into the storm? I would not be a man at all." He brought both hands to her face, caressing her cheeks.

"You are with me now through this storm, you will be with me when the sun rises. And the only words and deeds I am concerned with ultimately are yours and yours alone." Suteichi kissed her deeply.

"Stay with me Liu Fei-chan," he whispered when he broke from her to allow themselves to catch their breath. "stay with me. To jigoku with what others say."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:35 pm

When he spoke like this, she felt that he wanted or maybe even needed her to listen. So she did, not shying from his gaze for a moment. When he caressed her cheeks it brought up a warmth she could feel to them. Still, she just listened to his words. Then, following his declaration of intent, he kissed her and she allowed him to. Carrying her through the moment as she closed her eyes and kept refining, getting used to how it felt. Losing herself to how it touch on a part of her that she had left undiscovered.

"I will stay with you then," she said, confirming it for them both after she collected herself.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:50 pm

"Good." Suteichi replied with a smile.

"Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I trust you will come to the music event I am hosting."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:55 pm

There was a clear lack of familiarity with the subject of his question the moment he asked it. Making her next words less than surprising, "I have not heard of anything about it. A music event? I suppose I could make an appearance. Though I doubt it would surprise you when I say am not much of a musician Suteichi-san."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:10 am

A light chuckle.

"You do not have to be a musician to come and enjoy a performance and dance. It would be nice to see you out there amongst the people when I play. I'll understand if you want to skip it of course." he reached for her hand and kissed it.

"I can always have you back here for a private music performance." he teased with a smirk.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts