Imperial Conversations (D3 EM Closed Hideo's Yurt)

Re: Imperial Conversations (D3 EM Closed Hideo's Yurt)

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:47 am

"The Unicorn have indeed put their brightest young generation forward for this miai. I have taken time to meet with a number of the Unicorn, and have a meet with another after this gathering. They have so far been mostly all more than I expected; they have clearly put time and effort into perfecting Rokugani customs and actions."

Hideo smiled, taking a moment to refill Tenzo's tea before he spoke again.

"I would encourage mina-sama to converse with the Shitome Maidens more; they and the Ide are certainly the best examples that I have met with."
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Otomo Tenzo on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:30 pm

He gave a nod of thanks for the refill before he picked up the cup. "I will take that into kind consideration, Seppun-san. I have not had too much opportunity to speak with those ones, but it was in that sort of direction I had in mind as I journeyed to the village... though perhaps someone much unlike me might make for a balanced household? If it can be done without much disharmony, of course," he added before taking a slow and long draw of tea.

"And since you ask of us, what of you, Seppun-san?"
Imperial | Seiyaku | Archivist | Wealthy | Blessed | Fortunate... or not so much?
Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 2.5 | Courtship Points: 8

Carries: personal chop, chopsticks, kiseru, sake cup, fan, and pleeeenty of paper

Description!
Otomo Tenzo

Postby Seppun Hideo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:17 am

"I have conversed with three of the five Unicorn families. The Iuchi I met, one Iuchi Batul...she is young, and her accent makes her difficult to understand. However, she is a priest, so she may be worth consideration for those of my kin who wish to bring the magics of the Unicorn back to the imperial Familes."

He paused to take a sip of tea.

"Of the Otaku, I am meeting with another after this meeting but so far I have met Otaku Imane. She is an artistic minded women whose company was very much enjoyable. I would recommend her highly to meet as she is the ideal example of the Otaku maiden."

Another pause.

"And of the Ide, I have met with Ide Amaya numerous times now. She is...easily the one whose company I have enjoyed the most since my arrival, and likely the one I would consider choosing as a wife of those I have met so far. She has taken time to study the etiquettes of Rokugan, and to be a gracious host. She is an avid interest in learning the ways of Rokugan, and has allowed me to learn more about the Unicorn and what they have faced" he smiled "I believe we may be well matched."
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Previous

Return to Northern Yurts