A Damsel In The Streets (D3, EN)

Re: A Damsel In The Streets (D3, EN)

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:42 am

That brought a small grin, and a slight shake of his head. Oh, snarky.

"If the Unicorn deem me a worthy match for one of their maidens, then I would make every effort to ensure the health and safety of my new kin."

After all, it was his job.
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:54 am

"We'll see. There's time for us to show more of our values." She smiles, reaching the road to the stables.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:00 am

Taira nodded, and replied. "Hai. One expects every test to be considered, before any matches are made. There will be time yet for the clans to take measure of one another, to find those they think best suited for each match."

A soft sigh, as he considered that.
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:08 am

She sighs with him, as if rehearsed. "Ne?!"

After a moment, she covers her lips to giggle.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:13 am

He hid his own chuckle behind his collar, tucking his chin down.

Then he glanced at her, wondering what had prompted her own sigh, if it was a similar concern with how the tests had gone thus far.

Not that he was sure he could voice such a thing, those with standing always left him a little off balance. Still, he offered, softly, "Might I... inquire how Otaku-sama has found the events thus far?"

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:16 am

"Rather... difficult. Which is fit for such an important event. Soshi-san?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:23 am

"Hai. I admit I have found myself making... an imperfect showing."

He rubbed the back of his head, looking for the words. "I will strive to make a stronger impression in future, though I suspect some of my strengths have slipped by, courtesy of my unfortunate tendency to... speak too much. A drawback of learning and medical thoroughness, I always try to explain myself in full."

Which, he realized, he was currently doing.

Flushing a little, he concluded. "So, while they are challenging, I do not think there is any dishonor in finding them so, Otaku-sama."

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:28 am

"I believe it could be considered a compliment." Kitakuhime points out. "The important things in life are not easy to get."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:32 am

That brought a moment of pause, and then he nodded. "I think you are quite right, Otaku-sama. It makes me wish to do better, in future events."

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:37 am

"I sincerely hope you do." She says while bowing to him.

With a smooch popped out in the air for Gekko, the steed hakes his head and gets ready to be mounted up.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:43 am

That was... a fascinating command for her horse.

Equal parts intrigued and amused, Taira bowed as well.

"I will give it my utmost effort, Otaku-sama."

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:49 am

In a glimpse, Kitakuhime mounts up, looking down to Taira with a serene expression. "I would expect no less, if you're willing to become of of us."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:00 pm

"I will strive not to disappoint."

Straightening, he looked up at Kitakuhime, and added, "After all, I have already seen many proofs of the merit in your clan. I will simply have to ensure I can demonstrate the merit of mine, before all is done."

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:32 pm

"I look forward to it." She spins Gekko and nods farewell. "Until next time, Yoriki-san."

/exit

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:36 pm

"I have a name..."

He sighed. One moment she was cute, almost approachable. The next, haughty and flighty.

It was hard to decide if that was attractive or irritating. Maybe the answer was both.

Turning toward his own yurt, he shrugged.

That was life, it seemed.

/scene

Soshi Taira

Previous

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village