[D4 EE] Book Club [Ladies Only!]

Re: [D4 EE] Book Club [Ladies Only!]

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:39 am

She shook her head slightly. With so many people at the ma-ai, there were so many things she missed every day. She was grateful indeed for this moment to take a breath and catch up. Seeing what Yukarin had on offer, she decided to try it. After, all that's what a ma-ai was for, right?
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:44 am

"My little sister is friendlier than I am with most, but if you want to ask if she is interested in him as a man I can tell you that he has already lost her favor there," she responded to Khulun verbally while she looked to Yukarin as she passed out drinks to renew her interest.

With a new, interesting, drink in hand she added, "I would not be surprised if he had offered today's lesson we witnessed as repayment for offering to help him learn to ride a proper horse and my little sister was just too kind to turn down his offer."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:59 am

“What did he do? Do tell to spare our sisters any trouble with the good Doctor,” she asks, now thoroughly intrigued.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:03 am

"Did you see the bandage he wore just yesterday?" she asked, looking to Khulun but it was more for everyone. Though, as well she didn't wait for an answer only using the question to give context.

"When he attempted to mount a horse for the first time he fell off and somehow managed to injure himself," she said, shaking her head.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:08 am

Khulun chuckles for a moment and then says, “I doubt many of these samurai have ridden a horse for more than five minutes. Did he give up or did he at least try again? I mean that is embarrassing but if that is all, we might as well laugh at ourselves… who here rode their horse perfectly the first time?”

“I know I did not.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:10 am

Recalling their earlier topic of conversation, Amaya blushes lightly and laughs, "I suppose I can find some courage in that?" she adds carefully.
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:11 am

"I did not ride perfectly my first time... but I at least kept from getting injured until the second time," Yukarin replies wryly.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:12 am

Iuchi Yukarin wrote:"I did not ride perfectly my first time... but I at least kept from getting injured until the second time," Yukarin replies wryly.

“Well he is a Scorpion,” she says with a laugh.

“Maybe he thought he could talk the horse into submission.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:22 am

"To his benefit, he tried again," she added upon request. Then, with a light laugh, "I cannot claim my first attempt was any easier, but not quite to the point of injury. I more wish to know how he managed to fall on his head."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Ide Samai on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:24 am

Samai took a cup for herself, and she took a sip, mainly silent. She did giggle at the thought of falling like that. "I had a similar experience on my first try... not an injury exactly, but some bruises were visible for a few days".

She lowered the cup into her lap. "Scirocco was a willful one."
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:25 am

“Next time I see him, I will ask,” she says with a wry smile.
Moto Khulun

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:37 am

"Well whatever happens, there's just as much chance as not of the man marrying into our Clan, since he has no position of note to insist from that I know of. So it seems likely he will learn one way or another. ...perhaps all the better he finds someone strong willed like Shinjo-san."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:32 am

“He’s acceptable, willing to try, likes to teach if a bit nosy and boring for me. He would be open to our ways and if he learns to ride all the better,” she says honestly about the Scorpion.

“Of the Scorpion men I have met he at least seems willing to accept Unicorn ways.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:31 pm

"You have met others who have not seemed so willing then?" she asks with curiosity; The other Scorpion she'd met had not offered an opinion on the matter yet to her, after all.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:38 pm

"I have, at least," she says honestly.

"The most honorable Bayushi Sutechi... would be a poor Unicorn."
Moto Khulun

Previous

Return to The Administrative Center