[D4 EE] Book Club [Ladies Only!]

Re: [D4 EE] Book Club [Ladies Only!]

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Amaya considered the offering of alcohol, but was content with her tea. It seemed as though the rain might break any moment and though alcohol could be warming, it was in a different way to tea.
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Yukarin nodded and got out some cups before getting out two jars, pouring water out of one into each cup before pouring a earthy smelling liquid out of the other jar on top of the water. She listened as she carefully did the mizuwari ritual.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:26 pm

This was getting boring and that made Khulun not nervous but just gave her anxiety, so she says, “I’ll start, I ravaged Sayyed Butaj. Next?”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:51 pm

"Not even going to wait for the drinks Moto-san?" she asked, looking to Khulun with an amused air about her.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:53 pm

"Silence makes me nervous," she admits honestly.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Fei inclined her head in Khulun's direction, showing her understanding. Though she may have falsely attributed that to what the experienced on the ride.

"Then I will share, I have not brought anyone for closer inspection but of the men present that I have met it is Bayushi Suteichi-san who has managed to gain my interest."
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Sipping her tea, "his name has come up. It seems he has taken pains to meet with many of us. Does he favor you, do you think?"
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Ide Amaya wrote:Sipping her tea, "his name has come up. It seems he has taken pains to meet with many of us. Does he favor you, do you think?"

Khulun nods and adds, “Yes we all agree he is very pretty and proper, and… and good with his hands.”

“I suppose it must run in the family, I saw your sister making eyes at the Scorpion doctor, they were wrestling quite hard… sweaty, groping each other, it was almost shameful… if I cared about such things.”

“That Doctor is a good pick though he has really good hands, strong and yielding.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:58 pm

"I would be more surprised if he did not," she said on that note. "If he favors me, I could not say."

For Khulun, she raised a brow, "I do not think I would have described it quite like that Moto-san, but at least from your cheering when you were watching them you seemed to enjoy what you saw."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:01 pm

“I am a fan of violence, what can I say.”

Khulun chews on jerky and says teasingly, “You’re no fun, you'll make a good match for Suteichi.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:49 pm

"You were speaking of my sister," she said but then shrugged, "I am sure I am a lot more fun after a few drinks."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:05 am

Shinjo Liu Fei wrote:"You were speaking of my sister," she said but then shrugged, "I am sure I am a lot more fun after a few drinks."

“I know, it is adorable, do you fight all her battles?” she says with a teasing smirk.
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:11 am

"Just the ones she is not present for," she teased in turn.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:14 am

“Well then tell me true is she not interested in the Doctor? Because they seemed quite familiar to me,” she replies with a smile.

“He has a certain charm, if you like that innocent boyish type.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:36 am

Yukarin passed out the drinks to those who wanted them; It was a earthy sweet yam shochu made with black koji fungus. It had a mellow-sweet kick on the tongue that turned into a cool burn in the throat.

...she downed a cup herself before refilling it.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center