Monkey and Bunny (D4 LE, Tomoe's Yurt)

Monkey and Bunny (D4 LE, Tomoe's Yurt)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Yuuru walked through the downpour after his dinner in the village getting wetter by the minute. His coverings were beyond redemption at this point and he still had a ways to go. Spying a familiar yurt he smiled and ran to it for a bit of cover from the rain before knocking on the entrance. "Is there a Bunny in here who could spare a bit of protection from the rain?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Re: Monkey and Bunny (D4 LE, Tomoe's Yurt)

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:05 pm

There was a slightly muffled noise in return. It sounded a lot like "come in".
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:19 pm

The sopping wet Yuuru entered into the tent and smiled. He moved his hand up to slick back his hair and let some of the water run off his back. "Hey Bunny. Thanks."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:28 pm

"What the...?!" A half-naked Tomoe who was getting dressed in some dry clothes turned around in surprise as she heard Yuuru.

The bunny was obviously very flustered, most likely blushing from head to toe as she quickly covered up.

"I said don't come in yet!" She was going to reach for something to throw, which caused the kimono she had been starting to put on to slip open... something she noticed fast enough and reached to close it, ending up dropping the pestle she had picked up to throw at Yuuru.
ProfileMusic

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:31 pm

Yuuru looked away when he saw the scene in front of him unfold. He didn't want to heap any undue embarrassment on Tomoe so he put his hand up in his line of sight. "S-sorry... Thought you said 'come in'... Rain's pretty loud out there."

He divided his fingers a bit and peeked through to see Tomoe. Damn she's pretty...

He closed his fingers back up.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:39 pm

"No peeking!" she had noticed him dividing his fingers, and she hurriedly turned around.

"Geez... would it kill these Unicorn to install some proper doors or shoji screens in these things!?" Realizing she had almost thrown some of her medicinal equipment at Yuuru, she at least felt some relief she hadn't tried to throw the tortoise, which would've been the second nearest thing to grab on the table.

"... Couldn't you find a way to your own tent?"
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:40 pm

"And miss out on some sake with my friend to warm up the bones on this wet night?" He smiled and pulled out a bottle.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:47 pm

She quickly tied a sash around her waist to keep the kimono closed, and picked up some plain cloth she tossed to Yuuru. "You're probably completely soaked through, I bet. Here, you can use those to dry yourself."

With the kimono at least closed, even if it was slightly indecent, she turned around to look at Yuuru. "... I could offer you some dry clothes...?"
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm

He smiled and nodded, "That'd be lovely Tomoe-chan."

He began to take off his clothes down to his under garments. Soon his chest was exposed and he had his kimono in his hands and held it outside the yurt to wring it dry. He spread it out near the entrance and then turned around to face Tomoe while he dried off his skin with the cloth she gave him.

He smiled and winked at her when their eyes met.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:04 pm

As their eyes met, she realised she had been looking at him way more closely than what was proper, and she promptly looked away with a fierce blush... and quickly rummaged through her chest of clothes to find something for Yuuru to wear.

Figuring that the furisode would be a bit too much too put on him, and none of her juban would fit either... well, at least the robes of her white and red hanfu could fit over his bigger frame, considering how much taller than her he was.

"I think this might at least be large enough to cover you..."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:09 pm

He smiled and took it in his hands. "Thanks Bunny."

He put it on over his shoulders, his chest still exposed in the middle where the clothing couldn't quite completely cover. He chuckled as he looked down at himself and spun around for Tomoe, "So? How do I look? I feel so pretty."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:13 pm

She couldn't help but to laugh a little at his little twirl. "Like a princess, monkey. You should try such girly fashions more often... many in your clan seem to enjoy doing that kind of style."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:19 pm

He smiled and walked up next to Tomoe, "If you like it... then maybe I'll consider it."

He stood only a few inches in front of her and looked down with a handsome look on his face like before when he had kissed her.

"You gonna invite me to sit next to you? Or shall I sit you down on my lap?" He said with a handsome smile.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Tomoe rolled her eyes a little."I didn't think I'd have to invite you to do anything since you always seem to make yourself comfortable wherever you go. By all means, go ahead and sit wherever you like... I can find some cups for that sake you brought."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:23 pm

He chuckled, "Thank you kindly."

He sat down, but when he did the tightness of the dress became much more apparent. He hiked up the dress above his knees to make it much more comfortable to sit cross-legged on her yurt floor; even if it was less than decent.

"Good job with your lessons this morning by the way. As impressive as ever my dear bunny."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Next

Return to Northern Yurts