(Day 3, LE) The Gentle Barbarian (Misa's Room, Closed)

Re: (Day 3, LE) The Gentle Barbarian (Misa's Room, Closed)

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:38 pm

He takes in what she says, and... "Butaj wants to be seen by Misa." He raises her hand as he leans over and puts it on his cheek.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Misa flushed a deep red at that, but she was still all the same. Her voice came out meek and soft as she fully hid her face behind her sleeve now. "...Butaj-kun has weathered skin, and a full beard. It is very unlike most Rokugani... but it is soft all the same. This one can feel his small smile."
Dragon Clan • Bushi • Advisor • Blind • Ascetic • Enlightened
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 4.0 | Courtship Points: 7
Carries: Traveling Pack, Daisho (where applicable), walking stick

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Butaj probably is not on the same page with the intimate gravity of touching. Her touch feels nice but still it is not something to hide her own face about. There is honesty in how she touches him, so he does not protest her concealment, trusting it has some purpose. "Misa can touch the whole face of Butaj so she has an idea how his whole face is." His own hand is idly brushing the back of her hand, down to her wrist.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Misa gave a soft laugh, keeping her voice low, catching at least a little of that separation. "Touching is not something so normal in Rokugan you know, even in private. It's not a thing I do so often that I'm not a bit embarrassed..." That said, she didn't stop, allowing a gentle stroking of Butaj's cheek, even giving a small bop of his nose with a single finger.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Butaj chuckles. "It may be a good thing that Butaj is a Unicorn then. Butaj appreciates Misa the way she is and does not want to keep her at a disadvantage. If she sees with fingers, then she sees with fingers. After all, Butaj knows well how pretty Misa is. He can't exactly see it right now, but he remembers. So it's only fair that Butaj lets be seen too." He pauses, connecting to a more intimate vibe. "But Butaj won't lie, Misa's touch feels special on Butaj's face. Very tender." And then he gets bopped, and snickers.

Moto Butaj

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:11 pm

She had continued to blush at his words, but the small snicker made her smile brighter again as a bit of the tension inside her melted away. Misa let her fingers trail down before giving a small tug of Butaj's beard as she slipped her hand away, holding her tea cup in both hands. Her voice was still soft, but she let the moment of intimacy melt away into a more conversational warmth. "Arigato Butaj-kun. Now I know better the man whose music has moved me. I can see you are a man of the steppes, of distant cities, on places that are not Rokugani... but I have not seen Rokugani places either, so it is all new to me."

Misa lifted up her tea and sipped it. It'd cooled a little, but did her good as her cheeks returned to normal. "I am guessing you have more instruments, but I don't want you to feel you must play them all tonight. What if you saved some for another night soon, hm?"

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:45 pm

"Just one more, a topshur, but there is always Butaj's voice as well and this is many instruments in one." He chuckles, missing her touch. You know how things were good only when they're gone. "But yes, Butaj can play another time." He picks up his cup and drains it. For no particular reason, he just didn't think to make it gradual. He sets the cup down. "It was good, the tea. Butaj liked it... And he liked feeling Misa close too. But... do Rokugani customs demand of Butaj to go?" He feels he needs to ask even if he doesn't feel like leaving.

Moto Butaj

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:54 pm

A slight flush returned to her cheeks again. "You mean for the night? Ano... a man doesn't usually sleep in a woman's room at least, but... is that what you're asking?"

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Butaj is a little bit embarrassed, mostly because his intentions could be read that way even if they are something else. "Butaj is sure that if Misa wanted Butaj to stay she would let him know." He pulls on his beard. "Butaj just doesn't know what's the best time to leave... especially the Butaj loses the sense of time when spending it with Misa."

Moto Butaj

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:07 pm

She gave a silent laugh into her palm, grinning softly. "Of course you do. Mmm... I'm not the sort of woman to send you away before you are ready to go. The only thing I need to keep in mind is getting my rest so I can be prepared for tomorrow without being tired and sluggish."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:53 am

"Butaj doesn't want that either. He wants Misa to be rested and crisp in the morning so she can enjoy the day. So Butaj should go." He nods, and starts bundling the instruments together. He is sad a bit that the nice moment has just fizzled away but tries not to linger on it.

Moto Butaj

Postby Tonbo Misa on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:53 am

Misa stood, moving to help gather up the instruments as best she could. It didn't help much, and every time she bumped into Butaj or touched hands, she gave a shy smile, even laughing softly once.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:04 am

And there comes a moment when Butaj thinks she will trip and catches her for safety and before they know it he holds her in his arms!

Moto Butaj

Postby Tonbo Misa on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Misa gave a little yelp before she was caught. After a moment of surprise she giggled into a sleeve. "Arigato, Butaj-kun. I think I'm all right now though." Not the she moved at all.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:29 pm

"Oooh. Oh. Right. Of course." Butaj resists the urge to close his grip at her waist and pull her in. Instead, he smoothes her sleeves shoulder to elbow before he intends to step away. Intends. Intends...

Moto Butaj

PreviousNext

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms