[D4 LE] A Visitor (Hideo's Yurt) [Closed]

Re: [D4 LE] A Visitor (Hideo's Yurt) [Closed]

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:29 pm

Hideo runs his fingers up and down her back gently, a smile growing on his face as Amaya nuzzled into her more. "The warmth of my dear Amaya in my arms, nuzzling against me and kissing me. I very much enjoy this, and I believe you do also, as you feel warm and seem happy when you are here."
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:32 am

Indeed she does feel warm and happy, why such fuss? All this talk of riding and sparring, of wakazashi and no-dachi, of stances. It was starting to sound like a storm in a teacup. No Otaku steed made such fanfare when going to stud, she thinks. This whole business is strange indeed.

She inhales deeply of his scent, "but a poor wife I would be, if I did not finish that which I started. If it pleases you, Hideo-San, I might look at the wounds given to your legs?"
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:46 am

He had been very happy to sit in silence, his head rested on top of hers and her warm frame in his arms, but her words broke her out of this. She was right after all. "Hai" Hideo said with a gentle nod "they were the most clawed, due to being the climbing targets."

He gave her a gentle squeeze, then loosened his grip and allowed her to free herself if she wished.
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:51 am

She waited a moment longer before disengaging herself, and now she seemed to realise that the slippery silk was being disobedient. She tugged it closer to her body as she arranged herself by his left side, with the supplies he had given her.

"Can you comfortably lean back here? I need you to put your leg out straight for me."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:13 am

There was a nod from Hideo, as he lies back and rearranges the bottom of his robe to allow his leg out. The muscles on his legs showed he did plenty of walking, and very much showed signs of weasel climbing. His leg was exposed up to the knee
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:22 am

She begins on his left, for a kimono is wrapped left-over-right, to peel back the outer layer would show the inner layer crossing from the right, that was that layer she would have to address when she moved on to the other leg.

She begins from the ankle, "is the water still warm enough?" she asks as she bathes the wounds, following the same path as the weasels had.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:50 am

"It's not as warm as it was before" Hideo commented as he looked down at the woman at her leg "but it isn't too cold."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:52 am

She does not pause in her ministrations, "I can reheat the water, if you would be more comfortable?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:53 am

"The water in the pot should still be warm" Hideo said thoughtfully "it holds heat well.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:00 am

The yurt was small, but they had shifted more than once since first seated themselves. She makes a small sound: frustration? annoyance? perhaps just concentration? Careful not to tangle the excess fabric of Hideo's robe where it already lay in folds about her feet, she shifted closer to the pot and carefully reached over and snagged it, refreshing the bowl. With as much dignity as she could muster, she re-positioned herself.

With the water hot once more, she gently bathed about his knee.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:08 am

Hideo watched her, feeling slightly bad that he hadn't done it for her, but she made it back and he offered her a nod of approval and smiled at her. The water was certainly hotter on his knee, but he only reacted to move his leg a little further away from the other one, and allow her to wash the knee easier.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:12 am

She slid a small hand into the hollow behind his knee, lifting it no more than inch. And, in a few short moments, she had reached the edge of where the fabric covered his thigh, pushing the silk back just a little so as not to allow it to get wet.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:16 am

There was a slight blush as she pushed further up his leg, but Hideo didn't stop him.

Wait...there's something I'm forgetting...
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:25 am

It took some courage, but she gently slid the silk a few inches up his thigh, following the claw marks where the weasels had latched and tore. A little more, and most of his leg is exposed now. As she bathes the thick muscles she murmurs, somewhat absently, "a rider's thighs." And that connects to another thought, one should ride the horse for an afternoon before they accept it for a lifetime. If she had felt cold in just the thin silk robe before, that was long forgotten as heat flares within her.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:35 am

With her hand moving further up his leg, he began to blush a little. She's just treating my wounds...unless she goes a little higher then she might be...

Then suddenly it hit him, and he became much warmer and flustered. Kami...what do I say now? If she goes up much further up she'll... he had to try and calm himself, but that was impossible now while his body was reacting to her proximity to what could soon be something very exposed.
Seppun Hideo

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts