Day 4 [LA] The Truth Comes Out (Mizuki's Room)

Day 4 [LA] The Truth Comes Out (Mizuki's Room)

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:16 pm

((Closed Thread))

The storm clouds were creating quite an overcast. Bayushi Suteichi had just left the Governor's office canceling the event. A servant approached him with a note from Mizuki asking him to see her. He arrived and scratched at the door, awaiting for her to answer.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Re: Day 4 [LA] The Truth Comes Out (Mizuki's Room)

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Mizuki answers the door unmasked and fairly injured. "Please come in."

Once Suteichi steps inside, Mizuki bows deeply. "Th-Thank you for coming, Sutiechi-kun. I- I am sorry. I know you were only trying to help."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Suteichi bowed to her. His mask remained on. His very demeanor and poise was professional and polite.

"I trust that Yogo-sama is feeling better?"
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:59 pm

"Yes. Staying away from bacon seems to help, Bayushi-san." It was so delicious.

"Would you like to stay for lunch?" Mizuki puts on her on. "I will not keep you if have somewhere you need to be." Or prefer to be. "But I would like you to stay."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:03 pm

"If Yogo-sama bids me to stay, I will. I do not want to overstep my boundaries."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:08 pm

"I bid you nothing. I ask my friend to have lunch with me."

Mizuki looks away and looks back. "You overstepped nothing. I did. How long have you known me? Do you think I would have apologized if I did not feel I was in the wrong?"

Mizuki looks down at the floor. "I was scared."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Now his mask came off. Suteichi set his mask down and walked right up to her meeting her eyes.

"I know you very well. I have known you since the first day I came to the school. I have gotten to know you as my sempai, friend, confidant," his hand gently touched her shoulder. "I have known you in so many ways that I have tried to suppress it and it hurts. It hurts that I cannot be there for you as I once was. Hurts that I do miss you, and hurts that I do genuinely like another but yet there is you. I have always been scared or worried. I cannot and will not let that stop me."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Mizuki wasn't sure if he meant stop him from moving on or staying with her. She hoped and feared the latter.

"I know. It's this damn miai. It has me thinking of stuff I'd rather not. Akil is a good proper man, but...." Mizuki places a hand on Suteichi's chest. "But I will never betray him." She closes her hand in a fist gathering up some of the Bayushi's kimono. Then, she realizes what she's doing and lets go.

"I don't want you to hurt Suteichi-kun. I hurt too, but I will be alright. Father always said life was an endless march towards misery and death. It is up to us to accept it and live with it. I need to do that." Mizuki gives Suteichi a smile. "Thanks for putting up with me."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:59 pm

"I don't want to hurt you either and I do not want to hurt Liu Fei. I guess what we had back at Kyuden Bayushi and at Ryoko Owari was just that. It's all just a memory." Tears were not so much developing but the corners of his eyes seemed to water. He placed his hand on her face lovingly.

"I don't ever want to forget what we have and what we had. I was caught up in the moment and memories came back of that night. I apologize."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:11 pm

"I don't to forget either. We lied to ourselves. Just for fun. Practice our seduction. It... I... No. You're being a silly little girl Mizuki. Don't say it. If you say it. If you think it. It becomes real. I don't want to forget. I can't.

Mizuki turns her head to the side. "Don't apologize. I was upset because I wanted you to kiss me again. I was upset at myself and took it out on you." She turns her head back. "This is what I want."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:43 pm

Suteichi claimed her lips. He pulled her closer to him and held her tightly. The kiss was passionate and seemed to have lasted for some time. There was a break and he met her eyes. He just looked at her in silence and held her.

"I don't want to let you go and I know that I have to."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Mizuki runs her hand through his hair. "Yes, we do not. But not today. Not now.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:18 pm

Suteichi held her gave a firm squeeze. Another long, passionate kiss was bestowed to her. For this moment he only thought of just Mizuki, his sempai. His secret from months ago.

"Then I won't let you go. I will have you for this moment and for however long you so require."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Mizuki doesn't want to think of letting him go. She merely kisses him again. When she's finished, she looks at him in those beautiful black eyes. "I love you." She kisses him again before either can think of the implications.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:00 am

He could not believe what he had heard and he knew what the implications and ramifications were going to be. He also knew that if she could open up her feelings with no regard so could he.

"This I know... and I know that...it is mutual and very much returned. It has been that way for the longest. It has been that way since we first laid together. It will be that way once more." he kissed her again and walked her toward a wall.

/ftb
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms