[D4 EE] Book Club [Ladies Only!]

Re: [D4 EE] Book Club [Ladies Only!]

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:18 pm

“There is a Dragon and a Lion I feel have potential as husbands,” she says with a laugh.

“An Imperial, that is quite the catch, I am not sure if I have seen this one. Do share the details,” she says with a smile.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:24 pm

"A catch?" she hadn't considered this. Though they had spent some time discussing the Empire, she had never thought about Hideo's influence. "He's kind," she said simply, "and he enjoys my company."

"I believe I took tea with your Lion today, but I have not yet met any Dragons. Who is this ferocious suitor who has captured Khulun-San's eye?"
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:27 pm

“I can share my Lion if you want a taste,” she says with a laugh.

“As for Sayyed Udo, he is not vicious but thoughtful; he talks in riddles that make my brain work for the meaning. Grateful for him it does not make me want to punch him but understand. What he lacks in fire he has in mystery,” she says honestly.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:41 pm

"This is good," she answers openly, "that you want to understand makes me think you and Dragon have a good connection. These are the things that make for happy marriages."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Imane arrived at that point, missing the earlier conversation but in good cheer.

"Hello cousins, thank you for the invitation! I apologise for my lateness I wanted to check on Almatar before the storm broke."

Water was dripping from her nose, and she was wearing half riding gear, half regular clothing. It was her most comfortable ensemble.

"What have I missed?"
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:44 pm

"Welcome, sister. You have missed little indeed. Khulun was telling of the mystic dragon that has captured her interest."

Ide Amaya

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:46 pm

“Amaya was swooning like Crane over Sayyed Hideo,” the Moto teases as she nods to the Otaku.
Ide Amaya wrote:"Welcome, sister. You have missed little indeed. Khulun was telling of the mystic dragon that has captured her interest."

“He is brave and his lips are soothing like a gentle morning under a date tree,” she says warmly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Imane smiled cheekily.

"Sayyed Hideo, the charming Seppun? He seems a fine choice. I should have guessed that it would take a Mighty Dragon to capture the attention of Sayedda Khulun! Do continue..."
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Otaku Imane

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Blushing, for it was true that speaking of Hideo did seem to make her rather dreamy, she nods in agreement of Imane's assessment.

Ide Amaya

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Khulun smiles and says, “He is a quiet soul, if not for his silent bravery he could be easily missed. Though he has many interesting tattoos, I have though about tracing them with my fingers.”

“We shall see if Sayyed Udo can go the distance, what did you think of the Scorpion he seems… proper.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:19 pm

"Ah, so this is the Togashi Udo that Tonbo Misa-sama told me of! One of their tattooed monks who aren't monks. He does sound interesting cousin."

She gave an encouraging smile and pondered her response to the question.

"Yes, very proper. He seems very polite and can certainly be charming. However, I do wonder if he would manage to embrace the life of a Unicorn."
Otaku Imane

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:28 pm

“I do not think he would enjoy Unicorn life, at least with the Moto,” she says with a devious grin.
Moto Khulun

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:51 pm

"Which Scorpion is this, sister?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:13 pm

"Bayushi Suteichi-san. He is a musician and courtier, so a possibility. We have met twice now, he does not cope so well with Moto around but seems like a gentleman."

She smiled at Khulun's comment and laughed.

"I wonder what he would say if he knew my father was of the Moto?"
Otaku Imane

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:14 pm

“I sense he would run for the hills,” she says proudly.
Moto Khulun

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center