Under Lord Moon's Gaze (D2, LE, Expecting)

Re: Under Lord Moon's Gaze (D2, LE, Expecting)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:49 pm

She shakes her head negatively. "I'll try to find out where we can get jade to combat this enemy, then. Thank you both for such an important information to the Clan."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Iuchi Batul on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:56 am

Batul had no idea of anything that they had been talking about. She nodded indicating that she had not known any more about the jade, or the dark influences of Hell. "I do not know of any of this, but those who fight it, the Crab, might know better. But I understand we must keeb this a secret from the others, which I do not understand if they are our brothers and sisters..." The samurai-ko held to the Otaku firmly with her hand as they rode. "We have mountains in our lands, maybe we have the green stone too."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Kitakuhime nods, making sure Batul and secure atop the saddle with her. "I'll warn Otaku-dono of everything. Thank you for your assistance, cousins. If by any chance you hear something odd, please, come to me. Also, if you happen to find anything that would be able to grant the Shiotome power to defeat these enemies, do not hesitate to come to us with your aid –– it is much welcomed."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:59 pm

"Of course." Saksaha half-bows from the saddle. "If Otaku-sama does not object, I can try to speak of this question with the priests and scholars of other clans who have come here."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:04 pm

The Otaku shakes her head negatively. "It is not a subject worth mentioning during a miai with our guests. So, I would not encourage you to do so. I recommend discretion and alertness."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Ask the shugenja to find a solution... then tell them they can't consult the local experts who might actually know something about it. Just another day in the life of a Unicorn priest. But Saksaha only nods her head and says, "I hear your words."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description

On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Iuchi Batul on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:47 am

"Etooo... How are we subbosed to do that?" New in the Empire, new to even the kami, how could they learn about what had happened without using the samurai of the Empire? Batul had no clue about how this could be done. She looked from the Otaku to her Iuchi sister, and then just resigned. "We will do all bossible to find all the answers Otaku Kitakuhime-sama." It was the duty of a samurai after all. "I have started to make amulets to sbeak to the kami of this Embire, maybe they can helb in findng the way to fight these creatures... and from what I heard, the Crab shugenja are the best for fighting these."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:19 pm

"Perfect. Keep me informed. This is essential to us. We must learn what we can without raising suspicious and detrimental comments about our arrival."

The thanks both shugenja with a proper nod, "I should return, there's still much to be done for tomorrow."

/scene?

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Iuchi Batul on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:46 am

Batul nodded back to the Otaku as she got back down from the horse. "I will do my best in finding the way to deal with these things, and to brotect the Unicorn clan from them."

/Scene

Iuchi Batul

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:51 am

"As Otaku-sama says." Saksaha bows from her saddle and knees Gio back toward the stables.

/and out!

Iuchi Saksaha

Previous

Return to Horsemanship Field