Game On (D3 LE - VERY OPEN)

Re: Game On (D3 LE - VERY OPEN)

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:56 am

The Lion noticed the Moto's offer and accepted it without thought. He moved towards her and after nodding a greeting took a hearty chug from the skin releasing a satisfied sigh when he finished. Ever since the first day he had gained a huge tolerance to the Unicorn cuisine even growing to enjoy it.

"I needed that." he finally said as the alcoholic buzz coursed down his spine, fully awakening him.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:00 pm

"Welcome Lion, I am not sure what is prepared but we may all need it to get through this," she says with a nod.

"Plus there is always a good time to have kumis, I am Moto Khulun and this is Shinjo Monkhbaatar, drink up as much as you like."
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Never had he been so happy that Rokugani refereed to each other by family name as when he heard their names. There was little chance that he'd manage to pronounce their name fully let alone correctly.

"Matsu Nintoku." he replied accepting her offer by taking another sip from the skin "Then we are two. I also have no idea what to expect but I certainly thank another opportunity to drink kumis."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:09 pm

“You come from strong line of Matsu, heard good things about Matsu and the beser-kers?” she says the last word slowly to get it right.

“You are strong warrior, yes? Kill many enemies?”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:13 pm

He eyed the Moto suspiciously before nodding "Yes that is true. I am descended from Lady Matsu directly and I am also a member of the berserkers."

His mood visibly darkened when she asked him if he had killed a lot. He closed his eyes before taking another hearty chug of kumis, depositing the empty skin on the table "Yes."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:18 pm

“I come from line of Moto, strong blood, hot like fire! Killed many enemies of the Moto and Unicorn,” she says in a warm tone.

“Lion and Unicorn are not so different, both strong clans, strong fighters. I have taken over twenty heads, not so many as others. I like Lion warriors, strong good meat. You have lion sister like Shimizu?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Isawa Nonin on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:19 pm

Nonin wonders over to see what is going on, nodding politely and observing.
Isawa NoninPhoenix Clan • Shugenja • Animals Like Me
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Wakizashi, Medicine Kit, another Medicine Kit, Scroll Satchel
Sometimes accompanied by a puppy.
Isawa Nonin

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:31 pm

The alcohol was beginning to dull Nintoku's senses. This did not stop the Matsu from taking another sip, the dullness being a welcome respite from the horrors he faced every night.

"The Moto and the Matsu." he commented before blinking in confusion at the lion sister comment. Once he realized who she meant he shook his head "I am not a beastmaster. My only sister is my sword."

"I have killed enough enemies to fill this tent with their heads." he said slowly in a somber tone "I have killed everything. Man and woman. Beast and monsters. They left their marks in my body, they're vain attempts to end me but..." another chug "they failed. That is why the omodaisu sing my exploits. They sing how I am such an exemplary Matsu. A poster boy for the Lion." there seemed to be an undertone of regret "And I will continue doing this. I am a natural born killer."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:40 pm

This pleases Khulun and she smiles broadly, “A warrior born and bred, the Lion sing tales of your glory? Hero and strong fighter? It would please me to spend more time with strong fighter, kill your enemies side by side.”

“Killed only few beasts, mostly men and darker things. But we cannot speak of it, Ide say it is rude to other samurai, must be too scary for most. Moto never afraid. Moto die, but we do not Yield.”

She finishes with, “Moto conquer and take the spoils. You good rider?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:"Remind me to never hold your arrows, Monkhbaatar," she says with a laugh.

She gestures to Yuzuki, "Have you met Mantis? They have no-name but seem strong for small clan."

"I did earlier. She's the one that put together the dinner," he says with a nod. "They do seem to be quite strong and capable. Many of the minor clans have sent capable folks to participate. I'm looking forward to the rest of the miai and meeting more of the women sent."
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:03 pm

"The Omoidasu embellish my stories. They leave out the details and paint battle as amiable as our conversation Moto-san." he continued, his comfortable numbness erasing any of the walls he normally erected. He opened his kimono revealing a nasty scar next in his ribcage "Bandit. Very fast and nimble. I couldn't hit him so I let him stab me." he closed his hand into a fist "Grabbed his sword hand when he stabbed me, keeping there and brought him to me. Once he was that close to me I choked him to death. He was fast and now he is dead."

He took another chug "Fear is what our enemies feel when we charge. They freeze in terror as they see my family reaping through their ranks, their last thoughts a prayer for salvation." the kumis was so good "There is nothing more glorious for a Matsu than to die with a sword in their hands. To die defiantly as the bodies of our enemies pile up around us. There is no sin or crime that can not be washed with that death."

He eyed her when she spoke of the conquest, nodding silently "I learned to ride when I heard your people had arrived to the Empire. We did not know if you were friend or foe. I improved my riding when I knew I was going to marry a member of your Clan." he explained "I wanted to make sure the relationship with my wife would be amiable."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:12 pm

“Have you a horse, Lion?” she says looking at the scar.

She pulls up her shirt to just below her left breast and shows her own still healing scar with stitches to show the Lion. She grins and says, “Fought nightmare thing, it thought it could kill me, it was wrong and now dead by my blade, Massacre!”

“Left me love bite to remember,” she laughs heartily.

“May I touch the scar?” she asks focusing her eyes on the scar tissue. “Grandmother say, scars are map of victory and loss. A Moto without scars is no Moto.”
Shinjo Monkhbaatar wrote:"I did earlier. She's the one that put together the dinner," he says with a nod. "They do seem to be quite strong and capable. Many of the minor clans have sent capable folks to participate. I'm looking forward to the rest of the miai and meeting more of the women sent."

“I like her, perhaps one day may have to fight her… sad… but for now she is good. You like?” she says to the Shinjo.
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Deciding on not to miss this social get-together, Tomoe arrived for the games put on by the Scorpion.

The rabbit milled around a little, trying to decide between finding a game right away, or to socialize with some of the groups of samurai already present.
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:24 pm

The Shinjo nodded. "She seemed a capable woman. Though I've met many here, and spent time with a Matsu myself. The woman that has a lion companion, Matsu Kogo." He looks at the Matsu Kuge at the mention of her to see if he reacted and if he could figure out his estimation of her.

"It certainly sounds like the two of you are very strong warriors. I imagine a pairing between you would produce strong children," he says, complimenting both of them.
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:34 pm

"I do not." he shook his head "Whilst I have ride on various horses whilst practicing, there aren't many available warhorses among the Matsu."

The word nightmare makes the Matsu look a bit more attentively at the scar. "That's a nasty love bite." he casually commented as he took another chug, finding nothing of strange with it. "Sure why not." he said as he bared the left side of his top; he would normally not do this but today alcohol was breaking any inhibitions. His chest was a collection of scars, each of them a battle fought and won.

He looked at the Shinjo "Matsu Kogo is a great warrior. She has been my sparring partner since the miai started. A true and proper Matsu."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts