Mapping Out the Day (D1, EM Open)

Re: Mapping Out the Day (D1, EM Open)

Postby Soshi Taira on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:16 am

"I guess I'm used to the Scorpion pragmatism... whoever is good at a job does it, no matter if they are husband or wife."

Taira shrugged. "You made a special point of saying the men were the bride, I assumed you meant something by it. I guess I simply arrived at the wrong conclusion."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:05 am

"Being a husband to an Otaku woman is a challenge. They rule the family, they are fierce, fearless ad uncompromising in their sense what is right. Like the Thunder." Butaj explains a little further, looking at both men, wondering why the other has stopped talking.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:53 am

Yuuru nodded as the two talked. Choosing to listen and learn rather than interject.

"A very interesting bit of information there. Thank you Moto-san."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Soshi Taira on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:33 am

Taira contemplated that for a moment, and then said, "I don't much like being... ruled... but I suppose we all are, in the grand scheme of things."

With a soft sigh, he added, "They sound like Matsu. Proud and strong. Honorable."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:49 am

"Butaj doesn't know much about the Matsu but he takes your word for it." He then nods to both. "You are good company both, decent men. Butaj is happy to have met you. Butaj hopes we can share camraderie during this miai, with kumis and song."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Yuuru nodded, "It was a pleasure Moto-san. We'll start with our bout tomorrow evening."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Soshi Taira on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Taira nodded to both statements.

"I look forward to our next meeting, Moto-san."

He glanced back to the village.

"I should get back, I need to make some reports. Fortune's favor, minna."

He would excuse himself first.

/exit

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:52 pm

"Yes. Winds carry you!" Butaj efortlessly hops on the back of Huludai and nestles in the saddle for a moment before giving the creature his knees and a HIIYYYAAH for a direction. At an increasingly thunderous speed he rides away in a display of possibilities of his black steed.

/exit

Moto Butaj

Previous

Return to The Western Fields