Before The Night (D3, LE, Expecting)

Before The Night (D3, LE, Expecting)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:00 am

All letters were properly sent. Ide Dabo has been informed. The names on the miai board double-checked. With duty served for the day, Kitakuhime strides through the administrative center to get back to Gekko and leave him at the stables, but...
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: Before The Night (D3, LE, Expecting)

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:50 am

It was not a courtroom but it was place to walk about, read and not have to smell the fields. Bayushi Suteichi was in the hall and noticed the Otaku princess.

"Konbanwa Otaku-sama." Suteichi greeted with a deep bow. "We meet again."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:55 am

"...!"

Startled ad the sudden appearance of a masked red-robed Scorpion, the maiden takes a tiny step back and opens her eyes wide, looking at him for several moments.

Benefitting from the deep bow, her respiration slowly returns to normal. She provides a bow herself, adding, "Good evening, Bayushi-san. I hope your day has been fortunate."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:02 am

"My day has. Far better than yesterday. But that is why it is all called a new day." his tone was usual soft and pleasant. "Might my day be even more fortunate with the pleasure of your company for a moment? I am sure there must be a servant to provide us some tea. Do you mind Otaku-sama?"
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:15 am

She looks toward the door to check on Gekko, and the horse –– drinking water from the post –– looks back at her with what could be considered an equine-inquisitive frown.

Courtesy, girl. Hasn't Duty been served, already?

Her eyes return to the Scorpion and she nods, opening a gentle smile, "Sure. Tea would be pleasant."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:22 am

Suteichi gave her a faint smile and nod. "I believe there is a place over here where we could go." There was a small reception place with which to have tea. Suteichi found a servant and requested tea.

"I have always found being around a courtroom some what relaxing. I know that may seem strange. I guess I am a bit of too tied to my profession. Duty never cease neh?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:34 am

The servants hush to get everything ready, and serve the samurai in the best of their skills –– even if intimidated with their presence. Kitakuhime waits until Suteichi is served, and welcomes him to savor the blend, sipping.

She takes her time to ponder over his question: the girl looks around, trying to familiarize herself with such a confined space. There's a faint sigh, and she closes her eyes, smiling to the Scorpion once again. "Un. The tea is surely relaxing."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:58 am

Hmmm...

"Lady Otaku-sama, I wish to first thank you for this second opportunity to meet. I had hoped to engage you in conversation. I am Bayushi Suteichi, apprentice courtier of the Scorpion clan. I come from Ryoko Owari Toshi and a student of the Bayushi Courtier School." he smiled genuinely at her. He was demonstrating perfect etiquette and poise, a complete gentleman. He got the sense that she was nervous.

"May I inquire about you?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:02 am

She nods, getting a glimpse of his smile when opening her eyes to listen to his words properly. It was a positive nod. A gentle, courteous and silent nod. Suitechi can surely inquire about her.

She waits for the question with naive, batting eyelashes.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:10 am

"Lady Otaku-sama, please tell me about yourself. Any exciting adventures during the ride? Family? Your profession?"

This one is the strong, beautiful, and silent type...
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:26 am

The girl holds the cup over her lap with both hands, and opens her mouth just a bit. No sound comes from it for a few heartbeats, until she adds, "Many."

She sips again, figuring out which one to pick that wouldn't offend or give up too much. "As a Battle Maiden, I've been training since the first day I was able to ride."

Kitakuhime glances out the window to find her steed. Somehow, Gekko was just right there, as if 'overlooking' their conversation. "Gekko, my Otaku Warhorse, has been with me since then."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Definitely not a conversationalist.

"So tell me about your steed."

Is that the only thing she'll talk about?!
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:02 pm

The girl's smile broadens a bit, "He's a stallion from the Blessed Herd. In that, he's quite picky, too. He won't let others mount him unless I permit. The Otaku tamers had a really hard time before he came into my care. He's also a brave soul –– truly fearless."

Her neck relaxes a bit while her thoughts run freely. "Has Bayushi-san ever ridden a horse?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:13 pm

"I have never rode a horse. It is something I would like to learn to do. I never really had the opportunity presented to me. In addition to my studies of the courts and the law, I have had time for only poetry and music. What arts interest you Otaku-sama."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:18 pm

That raises an eyebrow.

"Poetry." She sips again, continuing, "Yet, I'm at the same grounds as Bayushi-san is with his Horsemanship skills. Music, I enjoy –– I mean. Who does not?"

What did Khulun see on this boy to brush him off?

Otaku Kitakuhime

Next

Return to The Administrative Center