Prayers [Day 1 LA]

Re: Prayers [Day 1 LA]

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:57 pm

With a slight bow, "thank you, Yogo-Sama, your praise is a great honour and I will be certain to relay your words to my family and my Clan."
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Doji Fukawa on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:12 am

There was no need to throw on more praise to burden the Unicorn. The weight of the Yogo's words were certainly weightier than the Doji's...even if the Doji could say them sweeter.

"On the topic of your family, Ide-san, I was wondering if you might be willing to share a little about them. I mean, the Ide family followed Shinjo into the Sands, but I was wondering how much they have changed since their departure." she requests politely.
Crane Clane * Courtier * Pretty *Perfumed *Prized *Petite* Perfect Pitch

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Exceptional Status: 1.0 CP: 13

Carrying: Extravagant clothing, jewelry, money, (Day 6) Violet Fan with Horses Charging Forward (Day 8) Accompanied by Dog, Takahiro

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:02 am

Taking a moment to gather herself and to fan back the day's heat, "in his name was created the Ide Emissary School, by which I have been trained. We seek to live up to his ideal of calmness, collectedness, to be understanding and accomodating. As to how much the Unicorn have changed from those who departed so long ago, I cannot truly speak. I was born after the Unicorn turned their horses' heads and began the ride for Rokugan. I know little of the time before that."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Doji Fukawa on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:14 am

Fukawa smiled behind her fan. It's not like she thought that the Ide was hundreds of years old.

"Those sound like very noble goals, Ide-san. Very similar in spirit to the courtiers of the Crane." she offers.

Carrying: Extravagant clothing, jewelry, money, (Day 6) Violet Fan with Horses Charging Forward (Day 8) Accompanied by Dog, Takahiro

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:32 am

Shyly, "we are honoured to be graced by your presence. If I might ask, will we be joined by, uh," she fumbled for the appropriate word but did not find one, "brothers of the Crane? I should like to personally meet them to extend the hand of hospitality. An introduction from one such as yourself would surely be a great boon."

Ide Amaya

Postby Doji Fukawa on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:51 am

Ah, poor thing.Fukawa thought, her heart going out to the Ide, thinking of when she'd heard there were no male Ide in attendance.

"Ah, well I have not seen any, Ide-san." she admits honestly. "It is possible they were delayed. It is a wide Empire after all, and we are very far from Crane lands. If that is the case, I hope your matchmakers do not think too poorly of them."

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:09 am

She nods, and does little to hide her disappointment in the response. "By turn, Doji-Sama, should you wish any introductions to my cousins, you have only to ask. Though I am just meeting them for the first time myself, all assistance I can offer is at your disposal." She looked at the strangely masked woman, "and the same for you, of course, Yogo-Sama."

Ide Amaya

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:31 am

"Thank you, Ide-san. I will keep that offer in mind." She gives a bow/nod (whatever is appropriate) in appreciation.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Previous

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion