Animals & Bugs (D1, Late Evening)

Re: Animals & Bugs (D1, Late Evening)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:05 pm

The girl comes near the Scorpion again, and gently pushes the mare away from his clothes, whispering something to her ear. The mare snorts and stays put — for now.

"We all have our duties. Each family and each member. Standing equal is a difficult task to accomplish in some marriages. It depends on what others expect from one, or the other. In any case, partnership and trust can be gained — if one seeks a good and happy relationship."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:41 pm

"Hai. No kingdom was built in a day, nor any marriage."

Taira chuckled as the horse withdrew, straightening his ruffled attire.

"All the same, you might say my goal is there. I do not wish a second lord to rule over me in my home, nor a servant to placate me. I've seen both, and care for neither. Perhaps a mutual service would be a good description?"
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:35 am

"What if the one you marry is your lord — how would you... feel?" Or Lady, for the matter.. She comments while slowly turning her back to walk down the corridor.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:26 am

Taira looked surprised at the question.

"I honestly haven't a clue. I'd never considered that possibility."

He picked at the edge of his sleeve, trying to put together his answer. Finally, he just said. "I don't think my desire would change too much, though I understand my position would be of a servant."

He quirked his head. "I would still hope I could trust and be trusted... and while I would be a servant, and she my lord, I would hope we could respect one another, and help one another to be better than we were alone."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:49 am

"Respect is the root of any good relationship."

She looks over her should to get his eyes, reminding Taira, "Desire is a sin."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:10 am

That brought a wry smile. "You are very correct, on both counts."

He released the hem of his sleeve, and offered a slight bow, ceding the point. "Perhaps I should have said... hope?"

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:19 am

After turning, she stops upon hearing the word, and smiles brightly. Sadly, Taira wasn't able to see it, as she continues her path ahead.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:31 am

Sensing that perhaps their conversation was over, he offered, before he would have to shout.

"I appreciate your showing me the stables, Otaku-sama."

A deep bow, even if she couldn't see it.

Then if she dismissed him, or just left, he would assume the talk was over. Otherwise, perhaps she meant him to follow, but he really couldn't be sure.

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:50 am

She's indeed walking to leave the stables, yet if the Scorpion would like to address further, he can just tag along and chat since she's not running away –– as others might gossip about.

"You're welcome, Soshi-san. Thank you for the company." Is her reply.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:13 pm

"The honor was mine, Otaku-sama."

He leaned back, taking in the sight of the expansive tent, and then added, "Fortunes favor you this evening. I believe I would be wise to get some rest. I am certain the morrow will be busy."

He had no idea how busy it would be...

Soshi Taira

Previous

Return to The Stables