(Day 2, EA) Baby Don't Yurt Me (Khulun's Tent, Closed)

Re: (Day 2, EA) Baby Don't Yurt Me (Khulun's Tent, Closed)

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Taira furrowed his brow, trying to make sense of the statement.

It was only as he opened his mouth to respond that the other implications began to sink in, and he closed it, turning a little red.

How the kami did you answer that?

Reaching for his supplies, he managed. "Well... you should be fine for now, Moto-san, provided you avoid any... uh... vigorous activities." As he started to pack things away, he paused to scrub the metal tools clean, and added, still pink-eared, "I am glad I have managed to, in some sense, dispel a poor opinion of my clan."

That was awkward.

He was awkward. And she was pretty, and that wasn't fair.
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:37 pm

“You have aided the Moto, you are friend to me and mine until you are not. Thank you, Soshi-sama,” she says honestly.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:42 pm

With a slow breath, he thought maybe he has just misunderstood. After all, he did hear an awful lot of 'talk' among the magistrates on slow nights.

"Ah... I'm glad. I hope to form such friendships between our clans to last... and I am glad I was able to help a brave and beautiful warrior return to her duties."

There... that was complimentary, honest, and didn't discount what she had said, while also not... agreeing... to anything.

He might need a cold bath, however.
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:09 pm

Butaj the magician, the ultimate anti-chaperone! Something that had been said made him quietly disappear and neither can tell now where he is! Not that they are interested, but that's the point.

/exit, maybe temporary
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:35 am

She nods and lays back trying to relax.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:03 pm

With a soft sigh, Taira rocked back onto his heels, putting the remaining equipment away.

"If you have any other injuries, if it opens up again, anything like that, send word. Otherwise, I'll want to check up on the injury in a few days, to see about taking those stitches out."

He rubbed the bridge of his nose, thinking, and then added, "If possible, try not to do any heavy lifting, but other than that, you should be all right by tomorrow for most activity."

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:05 pm

"How much is too heavy?" she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:19 pm

"If it hurts, stop."

He chuckled.

"A good limit would be 'no armor, heavy weapons, or moving furnishings and supplies.'"

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:08 pm

"I'll try," she says dryly.

"Anything else I should worry about?"
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Taira chuckled.

"Scorpion doctors without enough good sense."

Glancing at the lack of Butaj, he added, "And kinsmen who sneak off when they might be helpful. Otherwise, I think you'll be fine. I'm glad I was able to help, Moto-san."

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:14 pm

She replies, "I feel much better, I'll call on you again soon I'm sure."
Last edited by Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:16 pm

(I can only assume mobile posting ;) )

Taira nodded, tying the clasps of his satchel and rising.

"It has been an honor to tend to wounds so honorably gained, and I pray that you need not repeat the experience in this miai. Please try to find some time for a follow-up in a few days. Those stitches will get quite itchy if you leave them in too long."

Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:24 pm

“I will find you Scorpion, to be sure even if I have to throw you over my horse. When the time comes I will seek you out,” she replies before closing her eyes.

“I guess I should sleep, not much else I can do.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:33 pm

"eto..."

Taira had flushed sharply, not sure if he was being threatened or aggressively courted or both.

"Yes. Yes sleep would be good.. I mean you should sleep. Yes."

Biting his lip to stop his mouth trying to fill in for the vacancy in his brain, he added, "Your kinsman knows where to find me. Rest well."

Then he bowed once, and backed away, wondering if maybe he needed to find a different yurt to stay in for the next few days.

Oh kami, these Moto were a mystery.

Soshi Taira

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts