The Welcome Dinner (Post-Event Thread) [D1, Early Evening]

Re: The Welcome Dinner (Post-Event Thread) [D1, Early Evenin

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:55 am

Moto Khulun wrote:"So if I choose you I get big kitty, too?" She grins.

"My future wife would have to put up with Kyra and a couple of her siblings, yes"

Shimizu Ryori | Lion Clan | Bushi | Beastmaster | Touched By Chikishudo

+ Honor Expected - Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Courtship Points : 2 +

Court: Wakizashi, Nice Kimono
Field: Armor, Sturdy Clothes, Daisho, Yumi + Quiver, Traveling Pack
Pack: Spare Rations, Canteen, Rope, Net, Blanket
Both: Bag of Sweets, Matsu Kyra - (Warcat)

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:06 am

"Squeeeee... ahem... I see," she says... semi firmly.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:47 am

Iuchi Saksaha wrote:"As we should not stay too much longer..." Saksaha glances around. It would be discourteous to the heimin who have to clean up after the feast to linger when things are meant to be ending, she thinks--a terribly Unicorn thing to consider, though this doesn't occur to her. "So. Tell me just one thing it is important that I should know about you, if I learn nothing else tonight."

Taira considered that in silence for a moment, rising to his feet.

"That I'll splint an arm for a criminal, even if I was the one who had to break it."

A faint smile.

She could make of that what she wished.

"And what about you? What should I know?"
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:01 pm

While he considers, she takes a small smoking pipe from the leather pouch on her belt and begins to fill it neatly, pausing to give her attention to his response.

When he's had his say, she raises her eyebrows a bit and nods. Then she picks up a nearly-spent candle and uses it to light her kiseru, taking the first draw with a thoughtful expression. She exhales a faint cloud of sweet smoke as she rises to her own feet, the pipe held loosely in one hand. "One thing? Hmm." She rolls the pipe stem between her fingers a little. "Well, how is this? If I really needed to... I could see into your dreams.

"Goodnight, then, Soshi-san." And, with a parting bow, she makes her exit, trailing a little smoke behind her.

/exit
Last edited by Iuchi Saksaha on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:04 pm

That drew a surprised twitch of an eyebrow, but Taira just nodded.

"Good evening, Iuchi-san. It has been a most enlightening meal."

A deep bow from the waist, slightly deeper than necessary, and then he also departed into the night.

/exit
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Doji Fukawa on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:17 am

Moto Butaj wrote:"Butaj has both talent and skill for many kinds of riding. So Doji Fukawa is interested in how Butaj rides?" Slyness is not a feature of Butaj's smile, nor is shyness. He is just genuinely interested where Doji is heading with her banter. For all purposes, innuendo may be even entirely lost on him and he's just thinking about the literal. Or maybe not.

Men Fukawa thought. You're really no different than the Crab, are you?

"I will admit, Moto-san, I have not given it as much thought as I should. If I am to marry into your clan, I shall probably need to learn something about riding." she admits.

She didn't seem thrilled about the idea of riding as the Unicorn did. It was probably something about being a delicate little thing being put on top of a large beast to be made, at best, smelly, and at worst, dead.
Crane Clane * Courtier * Pretty *Perfumed *Prized *Petite* Perfect Pitch

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Exceptional Status: 1.0 CP: 13

Carrying: Extravagant clothing, jewelry, money, (Day 6) Violet Fan with Horses Charging Forward (Day 8) Accompanied by Dog, Takahiro

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:26 am

"Butaj thinks Doji Fukawa must have her own good way to pace things." Butaj smiles. Was that a pun? "Butaj would be happy to be her guide into the customs of the Unicorn Clan." He looks at the party winding down before taking another glance at the Crane, slightly fascinated by her strangeness. "Butaj would like to see you again."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Doji Fukawa on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:36 am

Moto Butaj wrote:"Butaj thinks Doji Fukawa must have her own good way to pace things." Butaj smiles. Was that a pun? "Butaj would be happy to be her guide into the customs of the Unicorn Clan." He looks at the party winding down before taking another glance at the Crane, slightly fascinated by her strangeness. "Butaj would like to see you again."

Deep within buried beneath layers of fabric, something began to stir. Was it love for the barbarian? No, it was the barbarian's accursed cheese.

Fukawa rose, and bowed to the Unicorn.

"It is a small village, Moto-san, and I will be happy to converse with you again, on many topics, but the hour grows late, and I should excuse myself." she says.

Carrying: Extravagant clothing, jewelry, money, (Day 6) Violet Fan with Horses Charging Forward (Day 8) Accompanied by Dog, Takahiro

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:42 am

Butaj thinks about offering a goodbye handshake but feels it will be too much controversy for the Crane in one evening. "Butaj will find you, and will converse with you." The barbarian nods and smiles. "He wishes Doji Fukawa good rest."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Doji Fukawa on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:45 am

With a final bow, the Crane made her way to the......

/exit!

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:49 am

And then Butaj proceeds to find Chi-Pu and Kogo... only to find they are no longer there! Oh well. Time to go back to the yurt.

/exit

Moto Butaj

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Shinjo Monkhbaatar wrote:"It's not always about need," he replies. "Sometimes it's just about want. It's a fun and exciting experience, even after all the years I've ridden."

"It's good to know that that which could so easily become mundane, still excites you, Shinjo-san," Tsukimi tilted her head to one side and smiled again.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:06 pm

"It doesn't so easily become mundane when your steed is a trusted companion and friend. It's not quite the same as a conversation, but there is back and forth between horse and rider that makes it interesting. The mood and attitude of your horse can make for very interesting rides," he says with a chuckle.
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Shinjo Monkhbaatar wrote:"It doesn't so easily become mundane when your steed is a trusted companion and friend. It's not quite the same as a conversation, but there is back and forth between horse and rider that makes it interesting. The mood and attitude of your horse can make for very interesting rides," he says with a chuckle.

"If you care as deeply for your wife as you do for your horse, then she should consider herself a lucky woman," Tsukimi smiled in return, and tilted her head to the side to look at the Unicorn.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:31 pm

"As much as I care for Meushi, I can safely say that the woman I marry and have children with will be far more important to me," he replies, smiling softly at her.
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center