Animals & Bugs (D1, Late Evening)

Re: Animals & Bugs (D1, Late Evening)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:14 pm

"I am grateful." She squints her eyes at the treatment, but approves his statement. "So, is Duty is a tenant the Scorpion more easily adhere to?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:35 pm

"It is our highest calling."

His face took on a lopsided smile.

"Whatever the rumors, there are few to none who will deny our dedication to Duty."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:57 pm

"As heir to the Otaku, I know my fare share of duty." The girl mentions and looks to the herd, again. "Have you ever rode a horse... I mean, a pony?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:05 pm

He nodded. "I have, though only for travel. Nothing so impressive as this."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:11 pm

"I'm so used to look at them, I forget they can impress this much." She looks to the boy and smiles, inviting him to get nearby, "You might need to get familiar –– care to touch one?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:15 pm

(Taira is actually 4 inches taller and 4 years older, :P)

"Can I?" He stepped closer, carefully. "I'm told they are not fond of strangers, and I wouldn't want to cause any alarm."

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:18 pm

As he gets nearby, the girl notices how tall he really was. She takes a step back, lowering her eyes –– and blushing just a tiny little bit. Kitakuhime while gently pulls the horse's neck, and the animal turns its head to greet the man. "They might bite at first... or kick."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Taira considered that.

"Well... of the two, a bite seems slightly preferable."

He stepped closer again, observing how the horse reacted.

It was all well and good to meet new people, and horses, but losing fingers was not on his agenda for the night.

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:29 pm

She giggles, looking back up. "Come on. She has already agreed, see." Kitakuhime brings the horse's head towards Taira's shoulder –– unless he dodges away.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:38 pm

The man was... stoic, as he presented himself for examination by the steed.

Provided it didn't bite his face off, he would even, gingerly, pat the side of the neck, like the ponies had liked.

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:46 pm

The mare was gentle and very kind after a proper introduction, and some get-to-know. She sniffs his clothes and tries to nibble on his collar, but Kitakuhime shoos her a bit, and the mare stops.

"Forgive me. I shouldn't have allowed her to nibble on your kimono."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Taira chuckled.

"It's fine. It's a working garment, and has seen its share of adventure."

Gently scratching the horse on the bridge of the nose, he added, "And what is her name?"

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:58 pm

"This is Hinode-chan." She also scratches mare a bit: nearby the horse's ears. "I would like her to become my stallion's mate. Time will tell."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:08 pm

That made his ears slightly pink, as the subject suddenly landed on mates, but he didn't show it on his face.

"Ah. So a fine mare then? I'm honored to meet you, Hinode-chan."

He scratched her ear, and added, "If you don't mind my asking, do you keep the same horse for a long time? Or does it depend on your duties?"

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:23 pm

"Until they retire. When they do, we must take a husband and have children." She smiles.

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to The Stables