(D3 LA) He Did What?!

(D3 LA) He Did What?!

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:42 pm

After her heavy exercise at the dojo, Yue thought it fit to clean herself off at her yurt. She focused mainly on getting the sweat out of her hair; she did not feel the urge to fully undress.

She then went outside of the yurt and send a servant to get her some kumis. I still can't believe he fell off the horse! And I let him!
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Re: (D3 LA) He Did What?!

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Returning to her Yurt after the showing at the Archery competition her mind was, naturally, on her sister. Wondering how she was feeling after it all. Which seemed to be answered a bit when she found the very focus of her concern standing just outside of their tent practically fuming at the top.

Instead of words she just walked up and stood in front of Yue with that look of, what's going on, resting on her expression.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:56 pm

"Dad should have told them not to humiliate me like that," she blurted out. She looked around and then look out a sigh. "Hey sis." She gave Fei a deep bow.

She took a bowl from the returning heimin and looked to her sister. "Want some?" There was one more that had been intended to be a spare.

"How'd you do?"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:09 pm

"I doubt he had any say in it, or even knew, Little Sister," she said, keeping to Rokugani for her own purposes. Waving off the offered drink, "I am alright. I.." she paused, switching to Mekhem, "I want to have a clear head today."

"Three targets out of five, I shot for some of the harder ones too but the judges seemed to be scoring others who shot for less way above me," she shrugged, "I do not know what our Judges are looking for but it is certainly not to show off skilled archers."
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:18 pm

"Yeah, I guess." She took a sip from her kumi bowl. "Guess there won't be more archery events. But you do realize that I'm doomed in any wrestling event, right? I can't get any proper leverage."

Yue listened to her sister talk about the competition. "They must be rating people based on their relative skill level. Like if I shot a target they'd be really impressed or something." She gave a sly smirk. "Maybe they're the ones that need a clear head!"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:29 pm

"I was going to tease you about that comment Little Sister, but truthfully I think you might do alright. I may have been looking in the wrong places but have you seen the men being offered here? I could break most of them like a twig."

"Maybe, but as a Shinjo if they do not have one I would suppose at least some of us should. Anyway, I need to clean up before heading out again, join me inside?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:32 pm

"The men are certainly interesting, sis." She nodded and headed into the tent with her sister. "Need any help?" she asked, trying to find some place to put down her bowl.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:38 pm

"No need," she said, finding her way into her corner she usually took up to clean off. With the warm day she'd had little desire to let the light layer of sweat remain there. Removing the vest of a top and all underneath she was wearing she took a towel, dunked it in a bowl of water, and gave her skin a little pat down.

"Find anyone you are interested in yet, Little Sister?"
Last edited by Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:43 pm

Yue stood by the entrance of the tent, intent on blocking anyone from stumbling inside with her sister exposed in such a way. "I suppose I have some potential suitors, yeah." She let out a nervous laugh. "It's a shame none of them know how to ride a horse yet!"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Fei laughed at that, "I am afraid for what might happen if we let them try and get atop one of our horses. Anyone worthy enough to tell your older sister about yet?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder with a little bit of a smirk.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:13 pm

"You saw that scholar get on top of my horse, didn't you? He managed just fine!" She let out a nervous laugh. "Another man, well, fell off the first time he tried."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:25 pm

"Serves him right for trying before he was ready," she said, turning back forward as she continued the slow and methodical patting down. "Who is this other man? I am surprised you are so open with letting these men who you have just met try to ride Hikazume."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:34 pm

The younger sister perked her brow. "He is Soshi Taira-dono of the Scorpion Clan." She licked her teeth, unsatisfied with how slow her Rokugani still was. "My horse isn't as stubborn as either of you. She can handle them, sis. Besides, someone needs to make sure these men are proper marriage material."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:31 pm

As Iuchi Yukarin stands in the entrance to the yurt, bag tucked under her arm, she forgets to announce herself as she quietly enters, simply listening to the two women speak as she tries to make sense of it.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:43 pm

"You do know that Honorific is probably too much for him, don't you Little Sister?" she asked in a way that teased, "I would just be more concerned that one of them would mount Hikazume improperly and cause injury, to the horse." That they might cause injury to themselves wasn't really Fei's concern.

Entering quietly as she could that didn't stop the disturbance of the yurts door drawing Fei's attention, glancing over her bare shoulder she caught sight of an unfamiliar woman. That she was, of course, noticeably Unicorn and also a woman left her with little care to cover her exposed back.

Remaining turned away so that was all the woman would see she made sure to finish up the little patting down to remove the last bits of sweat, "Welcome?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Next

Return to Northwestern Yurts