Kamaraderie, Konversation & Kumis (D5, EN, Kemuri's)

Re: Kamaraderie, Konversation & Kumis (D5, EN, Kemuri's)

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:15 pm

"Clever Butaj is clever, but good time was had and warm thoughts made, yes?" She replies honestly.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:17 pm

Iuchi Dong-Ha wrote:"I hope he's more interested in you... than your horse." Dong-Ha jested, laughing at his own crass joke. Sake did not sit well with him. "That'd be tragic... " he muttered.

"You know... I am actually pretty interested in that small Scorpion girl too, but if she likes Baatar... not going to mess with her. Though... I think I'll ask what she thinks." the young mystic shrugged. "So damn reserved, her. Bunny's more open, that's for sure."

"I liked the bunny, but she didn't seem particularly interested in me. Same for the Scorpion." he shrugged. "But, my meetings with them were largely in passing. Moto-sama and the Dragon confuses me a bit, though. I wouldn't see him as her type. I guess that shows how little I understand these women."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:21 pm

"Well, the Dragon's blind eh? They say that love's blind too." he shrugged. "Women eh." Dong-Ha seemed to share Kemuri's confusion. "Dunno, they both like to talk. Maybe you ought have asked them... thing."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:44 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:"Clever Butaj is clever, but good time was had and warm thoughts made, yes?" She replies honestly.

Butaj nods, smiling genuinely. "Butaj hopes your mind is more at peace after so great a stunt."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:47 pm

Iuchi Dong-Ha wrote:"Well, the Dragon's blind eh? They say that love's blind too." he shrugged. "Women eh." Dong-Ha seemed to share Kemuri's confusion. "Dunno, they both like to talk. Maybe you ought have asked them... thing."

"I should have a few more conversations, I think." he nodded. "I have no intention of interfering with anyone's pursuits. But, I'd like a better understanding of... everything. Besides, they may need help getting what they want in the end."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:51 pm

"Help.. what do you mean?" he had followed Kemuri's line of thought until that point.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:02 pm

"Better yes, good to help brothers find strong wives and help bring peace and comfort to future matches. Silvia is sage, it is known," she replies.

"Is Butaj No-Beard happy and content?"
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:08 pm

Iuchi Dong-Ha wrote:"Help.. what do you mean?" he had followed Kemuri's line of thought until that point.

"We have a lot of guest vying for Unicorn husbands." He answered. "Bayushi-sama and Tonbo-sama have an edge over most, but many things could happen in the end. If there's a way I can help them secure what they want, I'd like to."

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:11 pm

"I don't know. The tournament decides the order where people get to declare their intent. Whose idea that was, I don't know. But unless you can make them score points... or adversely, prevent others from choosing who they'd want, I don't think there's much you can do."

"Have you talked to that Seppun... uh... Hitako, maybe? She seemed pretty interested in our ways too."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 pm

He shook his head. "I really should talk to more of our guests."

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:37 pm

"Uh-uh.. you really should." Dong-Ha nodded enthusiastically. "You are doing pretty well too, with the miai, so the chances are you get to chose who you'll end up marryin!"

"You don't want to chose at random, do you."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:44 pm

"I wasn't expecting to do so well with the eggs, especially after falling short in the archery." he explained. "I was kind of assuming I would just get picked by someone and go from there. Like I said, much can change in the next few days."

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:51 pm

"That's true, and with Iuchi and Moto events still left, both bushi and mystics... priests, shuganja... whatever... have still chance to scrounge some points. But still, doesn't mean you ought to wander like a wishy-washy..." he was going to say 'Shinjo' but realized that Kemuri was actually a wishy-washy Shinjo. ".. boy. Seize the day, seize them by the balls. Well, not balls no, something else. Arse, seize them by the arse." Alas, Dong-Ha was truly hammered.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:"Better yes, good to help brothers find strong wives and help bring peace and comfort to future matches. Silvia is sage, it is known," she replies.

"Is Butaj No-Beard happy and content?"

"There are at least three women ready to choose Butaj as their husband, and Butaj would be unhappy with neither of them. All are honest, fair and beautiful, and can offer Butaj an interesting future in another Great Clan. Butaj's prospects are good. Butaj is cousin Silvia's best student, haha!" The man laughs cheerfully. His alcohol-hazed gaze is on Khulun.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Iuchi Dong-Ha wrote:"That's true, and with Iuchi and Moto events still left, both bushi and mystics... priests, shuganja... whatever... have still chance to scrounge some points. But still, doesn't mean you ought to wander like a wishy-washy..." he was going to say 'Shinjo' but realized that Kemuri was actually a wishy-washy Shinjo. ".. boy. Seize the day, seize them by the balls. Well, not balls no, something else. Arse, seize them by the arse." Alas, Dong-Ha was truly hammered.
"Hai, Iuchi-sama. I am working on it." he nodded. "You do the same. Grab them by... something. Not the button, though. That should be gentle."

Kemuri now realized he had drank everything he had been handed. The morning would be painful.

Shinjo Kemuri

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts