[D2 LE] Sweets, Cheese, and Song (Amaya's Yurt) [Closed]

Re: [D2 LE] Sweets, Cheese, and Song (Amaya's Yurt) [Closed]

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Soothed by his calm and the warm arms around her, she turned her eyes to his. The moonlight had somehow stolen away most of the colours, and his eyes appeared as deep, liquid darkness; something twisted in her gut and she forced it away. "I have kept you over long," if the lantern had burned away completely, it was growing late into the hour of the boar. Regretfully, "I must let you go."
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:44 pm

There was a smile from the man at Amayas words. "I have perhaps stayed longer than we had expected. However...."

He moved his face closer, whispering "it is I that is holding you" before his lips claimed hers for one more kiss. Longer than the others, but it had to eventually end. He loosened the grip of his arms around her as the kiss ended, allowing her to move out of them.
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:50 pm

She melts into his kiss and, when it ends, she breathes in deeply before releasing a long, contented breath. She straightens, but doesn't actually move away from him, "perhaps I will see you again tomorrow?"
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:57 pm

"I would welcome your company again tomorrow Amaya-chan. It would be the highlight of my day to spend more time with you" Hideo said without hesitation "I am hosting a gathering to display the heraldry of the Empire tomorrow in the morning, although this will be a very public gathering. I would be happy to return the favour for this gathering and offer to host you in my yurt tomorrow for tea if you would prefer to have a more private meet with a little less alcoholic consumption."
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Smiling, "I have an interest in Heraldry, I should like to attend; and, apart from the possibility of tomorrow's event, I have made no plans. I believe the Mantis woman is hosting a loud, flashy meal," Amaya wrinkles her nose in distaste, "are you attending that? I had intended to be anywhere but."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:01 am

"Is that so?" Hideo had considered going, but with Amayas clear dislike of the Mantis woman...

"I had thought of attending, but I believe I may have had a better offer for where and with whom I wish to spend my time" he smiled down at the lovely Ide, bringing his hand up to stroke her cheek "so perhaps while everyone dines with the Mantis, we can share tea in my yurt? You could bring your instrument also, and I will see if I can find a story to tell that you will enjoy. Does this appeal to Amaya-chan?"
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:10 am

"I could not imagine a better offer, Hideo-San. Shall I meet you at your yurt? hour of the Monkey?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:23 am

Hideo nodded.

"That would be a perfect time Amaya-chan. Now, while I could remain here looking into your beautiful eyes for the entire night, I should unfortunately leave. It is only for the night, we will see each other in the morning" he leans in to give her one more soft kiss, holding her gently.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:41 am

She murmurs as he kisses her, whispering "until tomorrow," before gently pulling away and slowly getting to her feet.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:27 am

Hideo allowed the girl to rise before he gracefully rose himself, looking down at the girl once he had done so and holding her in his arms again.

"I thank you for the evening. Words cannot express how much I have enjoyed both this evening and above all else, your beautiful company. I pray I can be even half the host that you have been."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:38 am

"I have no doubt of your ability to do so." She slid her arms around Hideo, enjoying the feel of the silk under her fingers, and the feel of his back under the silk. "And I do so look forward to it."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:40 am

Hideo gave her a gentle squeeze, smiling down upon her before reluctantly releasing his grip upon her.

"May your dreams be full of warm memories, and the Fortunes watch over you until you are with me again, my dear Amaya."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:46 am

"And Fortunes keep you in their grace," she took a step back and, with difficulty, tore her eyes from his and lifted the edge of the door flap for him. "Counting the hours," she whispered, echoing her sentiment of the previous night.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:03 am

Hideo bowed as he slipped out quietly saying "sleep well" as he left, he eyes looking upon hers for one final time before he left to carefully return to his yurt. Luckily he could walk still, and his walk was filled with warm memories.

/exit
Seppun Hideo

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts