Cousin Council [D4 EA - S's Yurt, Closed]

Re: Cousin Council [D4 EA - S's Yurt, Closed]

Postby Iuchi Batul on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:55 am

"Have any of you tried to commune with the sbirits? Talk to them?? I have made some meishodo amulets since our arrival, but have not had trouble with the casting or creation."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:26 am

"I have not tried mine yet either," Saksaha says, tapping her belt pouch and shaking her head. "It did not seem right to try using it just for... curiosity. And yet..."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Iuchi Batul on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:36 am

"I will try so, to commune with the sbirits of Earth. Maybe they know of what is habbening in the Embire, or what habbened with that strange creature that attacked our yurts."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:04 am

"Well, you can definitely try." Dong-Ha nodded, figuring that it wouldn't hurt. "Tell us if it goes badly..." he added chuckling.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:54 am

"This also reminds me, Sebbun-sama would like to have a meeting between their Imperial ones, and us the Iuchi. They are interested in the ways of the Iuchi, for some reason, maybe because we are unaffected by the strange imbalance in the Embire."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:38 am

"They are? I haven't heard from them in a while" Dong-Ha muttered. "I think we ought to perform some experiments before we meet them, so that we have something to offer." he looked markedly at Saksaha and Batul.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:50 am

"How do you exbect on doing some exberiments, cousin Dong-ha-san?" She wondered what he meant. Magic had seemed to be much more dangerous than she had expected. It had cause the death of one Iuchi already, and could mean the death of another, or who knows what... The kami were something new for Iuchi Batul.

Iuchi Batul

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts