[D2, EM] Oni Aftermath

Re: [D2, EM] Oni Aftermath

Postby Fairuz Kaiya on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:29 am

It was a flurry of questions, though Kaiya did his best to avoid feeling overwhelmed, and started with what he felt to be the most important one.

"It is a practice that does not involve the kami, and indeed many of those caught cannot speak to the elements at all. I know distressingly few specifics about it all, but for very good reason; there are only evil spirits involved, and only evil can be done with it, as the bloodspeaker himself did in his attempt to destroy the Empire not even a decade past. As such, I only have speculations on why Iuchi Tareef would be the creature's first target."

"As for this sand.. I would not touch it myself, but I believe it should be something that the eta can clear with some care. If it were my decision, it would be gathered into a sturdy container, possibly even studded with jade, and given to the Crab to properly dispose of."

That he imagined such 'disposal' to involve an urn full of the stuff launched over the Wall by catapult was a little silly to voice, however.
House Fairuz • Shugenja • Curious • Quantum Horsing
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 3
Carried Items: Flute, journal, knife, miniature go set, scroll satchel, wakizashi, writing kit.
Languages: Mekhem
Fairuz Kaiya

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:44 am

Batul still could not understand, the elemental magic was something that she was unaware of, she used name magic, Meishodo magic. She looked from the Fairuz to his sister, and then back at Fairuz. "kami magic? How can we understand if the magic comes from the kami or not? At least for now I understand that blood should not be involved in magic, neh?"
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Postby Fairuz Kaiya on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:07 am

"Hai.. that is the most important conclusion in the short term, that the kami will never demand blood. Not yours, not that of another. The elements are too unconcerned with human activity for such a thing to even be thinkable."

He thought for a moment, then added further, aimed at neither Iuchi in particular, "...one should like to converse further on the topic of your own magic at a later time. There is much mystery there."
House Fairuz • Shugenja • Curious • Quantum Horsing
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 3
Carried Items: Flute, journal, knife, miniature go set, scroll satchel, wakizashi, writing kit.
Languages: Mekhem
Fairuz Kaiya

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:13 am

Amaya returned, several Eta in tow, just in time to hear the words kami and blood, and to hear Fairuz's offer to the Iuchi pair. Fan in front of her face, she wordlessly directed the Eta with gestures of her free hand.
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Otaku Chi-Pu on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:20 am

Chi-Pu makes a mental note of what she has heard, and smiles when Amaya returns with the Eta.

"Thank you, Ide-san"

As the Eta present themselves, Chi-Pu directs them

"There has bean a death, please assist these Samurai with the cleansing rituals."

She then motions to the patch of sand.

"I also want all of the sand placed into some sort of container. Dig wide and deep until only black dirt remains, do not allow a single grain of the sand to stain our new land."
Unicorn Clan | Battle Maiden | Nikutai
Gullible | Can't Lie| Doubt: Kyujutsu | Allergy: Shellfish
Honor: Exceptional | Status 2.0 | Glory 0.2 | Courtship Points 2

Profile Theme

Outfit: Purple Shirt, Brown Leather Pants, Daisho
Combat: Back Banner, Dai-Kyu, Quiver, Daisho, Riding Armor
Steed: Tianma
Otaku Chi-Pu

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:23 am

Bowing, "my honour and my pleasure, Otaku-Sama."
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 pm

Saksaha shoots Batul a not in front of the guests look. "We'll speak more of this later, Batul-san. This is not the time. We must see to our cousin."

She'll step in to handle the ritual aspects of moving the body while the eta undertake the physical part of the task.

/fade into the background for now.
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Otaku Chi-Pu on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Chi-Pu nods to Saksaha and assists her any way she can, though she keeps a keen ear to the situation around her, hearing most all of what the otbers might be saying
Unicorn Clan | Battle Maiden | Nikutai
Gullible | Can't Lie| Doubt: Kyujutsu | Allergy: Shellfish
Honor: Exceptional | Status 2.0 | Glory 0.2 | Courtship Points 2

Profile Theme

Outfit: Purple Shirt, Brown Leather Pants, Daisho
Combat: Back Banner, Dai-Kyu, Quiver, Daisho, Riding Armor
Steed: Tianma
Otaku Chi-Pu

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Tomoe took it all in with great concern, but kept quiet for now.

Seeing there was no more she could do, she at least made herself useful by helping the Unicorn with clearing out the mess.
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:46 am

Iuchi Saksaha wrote:Saksaha shoots Batul a not in front of the guests look. "We'll speak more of this later, Batul-san. This is not the time. We must see to our cousin."

She'll step in to handle the ritual aspects of moving the body while the eta undertake the physical part of the task.

/fade into the background for now.

Batul acknowledged the look on her family sister and nods agreeing, also removing herself from the bustle before more attention and questions are directed towards her. She has already learned much, and it seems as the body and the investigation is dealt with.
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts