So You're After My Money? (D6, EM)

Re: So You're After My Money? (D6, EM)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:41 am

He nods and flips the cup upside down.

Then he lifted the cup and compared the two collections of die.

He chuckled as he looked at the predicament he was in.

----

OOC: 6
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:14 am

Yukarin watched with interest, chuckling a bit as well, "Mmmm... made the dice worse by trying for a big hand. Sometimes keeping something low and serviceable is better."

As if to prove the point Yukarin only rerolled once in order to keep a pedestrian but still winning four elements combo.

-----

ooc: 22
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:18 am

He smiled and bowed in defeat, "Seems I was too ambitious. I am an open scroll. Unravel what you will."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Yukarin's chin was back in her hands as she looked at him, "Hmmm... open scroll hm? Well... I suppose I will just ask what comes to mind then."

She rocked her head side to side a little bit as she thought, "Well... have you ever been in love before?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:29 pm

He tilted his head slightly, "I've had terribly strong feelings of affection... But I don't know if I've ever been in love before; the type that one reads about in pillowbooks and such."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:05 am

"Ah... so much like my own experience then. Mmm. Well, I suppose it's also supposed to be at least somewhat rare and special, so perhaps it's not all that unusual of a situation."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:07 am

He nodded, "I'm not against the idea personally. But my father has told me that you 'don't marry the one you romance, you romance the one you marry.' That's what brings a love that lasts and strengthens both members."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:29 am

"I guess that makes sense; My parents had not even met before their engagement, but their working together to make things work bore a lot of fruit."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:33 am

He nodded, "That's what makes good marriages and families work I hear. People giving the effort. Fortunately I had some parents who exampled that well for me an instilled in me the same work ethic."

He smiled, "Maybe you'll get to see that soon enough."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:59 am

"Well I hope so; I more hope it doesn't end up the opposite way. Even a boring marriage would not be bad compared to ending up in an onerous one..."

She looked down at the dice, nudging one with her finger, "Are we rolling again then?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:10 am

He smiled and paused as she avoided what he was hinting at with skill.

Hmm... I doubt I'm #1 in this girl's mind...

He nodded, "Let's see what the dice give us this time."

He rolled the dice again to see a depressing sight.

----

Fortunes: 7
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:23 am

This time ended up with a four winds combo, one of the higher scoring ones.

"Hm... that was pretty lucky. Perhaps that is a sign from Benten-Okami that ai should learn more about you?"

She looked up from the dice with a smile.

------

Fortunes: 31
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:24 am

"It appears she's a big fan of yours now." He smiled and laughed warmly.

"So, my dear. What shall it be this time?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:46 am

"Well... you do not need to answer this if you wish, and it may have a similar answer to what I asked you the other day... but what are the two biggest things that draw you to be interested in or attracted to a woman in an immediate sense?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:52 am

He smiled and chuckled, "Well... as weird as it may sound, a woman with a sharp wit gets me 'immediately' excited. The other attribute.. an open mind."

He then smiles, "If you made me speak of physical features only, I'm an eye and well-shaped slender hip man myself."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts