Daily History Lessons VIII (Day 9, Late Afternoon)

Re: Daily History Lessons VIII (Day 9, Late Afternoon)

Postby Moto Baatar on Wed May 03, 2017 10:49 am

Moto Baatar showed up for Tomoe's lesson that day, after nearly a week's absence. The young Unicorn was uncharacteristically quiet as he examined the various clan mon with obvious interest.
Unicorn Clan • Samurai • Gaijin Name • Failure of Courtesy
Honor: Untrustworthy • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4
carries: scimitar, wakizashi, shochu, puppy. when appropriate: Unicorn horse, riding armor
Moto Baatar

Postby Otomo Tenzo on Wed May 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Tenzo nodded when Hideo asked his question before he turned his attention back to the mons and came across his own family's. "An interesting question, Seppun-san, for even our families have them: one of my most memorable tutors for my lessons when I was very little and before entering the dojo was a very wise and intelligent Reju. I might say it was likely his influence that fostered my interest in the study of history," he recalled thoughtfully.
Imperial | Seiyaku | Archivist | Wealthy | Blessed | Fortunate... or not so much?
Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 2.5 | Courtship Points: 8

Carries: personal chop, chopsticks, kiseru, sake cup, fan, and pleeeenty of paper

Description!
Otomo Tenzo

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Wed May 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Seppun Hideo wrote:"I know of the Ide, the Iuchi, the Moto, the Otaku and the Shinjo. But what of vassal families?" Hideo asks Saksaha

"My family has none to note. But there are some Marta of the Shinjo here, so maybe you have met one already. The Otaku and Ide also have some names of this kind. Ide no Suio, Otaku no Hyuga and Naoko." Saksaha shrugs. " None of these come to this miai, I think."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Previous

Return to Northern Yurts