Daily History Lessons IV (Day 4, Early Morning)

Re: Daily History Lessons IV (Day 4, Early Morning)

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:58 am

Shinjo Liu Yue wrote:"I have had immense pleasure in meeting the guests here, Hideo-dono," she replied with a bright smile. "There is an infinite expanse for me to venture. There may be six other Major Clans but there is much history to each one." She then blinked and let out a small chuckle. "And I need to learn more about the Imperial Families."

Hideo smiled. "It does seem the information given to the Unicorn regarding the family that directly serves the Emperor is less than that of the clans. Unusual, but understandable. I would assume you and your kin also do not have a large amount of information about the Brotherhood of Shinsei, and the Emerald and Jade offices that directly serve the respective champions. There is much for you and your kin to learn about, but in turn we have much to learn about from you and your kin. I believe you may be the first Shinjo I have spoken to for example, which is surprising. I would certainly wish to know more about the ruling family of the Unicorn."
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Previous

Return to Northern Yurts