[D8 LA] Find the sake boy

Re: [D8 LA] Find the sake boy

Postby Ide Samai on Tue May 02, 2017 4:25 pm

"Oh? You turncoat." She said with some forced humor. It was a weak joke, but e she couldn't find anything else. "Well...this is the first time I've been called wise. I may need to call on your testimony to prove this to my family." She flashed another smile.

She noticed the abrupt stop, but wasn't sure to pry or not.. so awkward silence ensued.
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 1:23 am

The awkward silence stretched on a while longer.

Tomonaga laughed softly. "Sorry, Samai-chan. I don't know where my mind was wandering off to. Ummm... we should probably be checking on the puppies, shouldn't we? Gotta keep training them, after all." His expression is friendly and cheerful as always, but an astute observer might notice that he looked just a little more guarded than usual.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Samai on Wed May 03, 2017 12:02 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:The awkward silence stretched on a while longer.

Tomonaga laughed softly. "Sorry, Samai-chan. I don't know where my mind was wandering off to. Ummm... we should probably be checking on the puppies, shouldn't we? Gotta keep training them, after all." His expression is friendly and cheerful as always, but an astute observer might notice that he looked just a little more guarded than usual.

"Probably... they might eat each other." She giggled weakly, than stood up. "Your mind can wander wherever it wants... you are free with me. Do not feel obligated Tomo-kun."
Ide Samai

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Following her lead, Tomonaga stood as well, just a little stiffly. "Thank you, Samai-chan." He said with a smile. "I hope you feel the same way around me."

A few steps took him to the entrance of the yurt. He pulled it open to reveal both puppies, sitting there, staring up at him innocently. He looked down at them, narrowing his eyes. "Huh."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Samai on Wed May 03, 2017 2:16 pm

"Don't worry... I feel the same. Especially with sake." She smiled and looked down at the puppies. "They did something... did you think they ate another puppy?"
Ide Samai

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 2:36 pm

That comment won Samai a quick grin, followed by a slightly alarmed frown as she continued. "Ummm... that doesn't really happen does it?" He looked down at the puppies again. "They don't eat other puppies... right? I guess I don't know a whole lot about dogs..." He looked suspiciously at his puppy, Dash, who stared up at him guilelessly.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Samai on Wed May 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Ostro tried to look offended at any accusations. "I... don't know. I know a bit about horses, but not dogs." She looked down at the puppy.

"Now then... we should leave, boy."
Ide Samai

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Tomonaga gave Samai a nod. "Of course. Not you, Dash. You're staying here." He said to his puppy, who looked excited at the prospect of people moving.

Tomonaga turned to face Samai more fully. He bowed. "I'm glad you came by, Samai-chan. Your company is always welcome. More than welcome; it brightens my day." He gave her a smile. "Please, visit me again anytime."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Previous

Return to Western Yurts