Dinner Party [D3, EE, OPEN]

Re: Dinner Party [D3, EE, OPEN]

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Well that was different. Daisuke had just taken a seat when the cat passed ran out to spread havoc among the diners, he certainly didn't expect that. Still he didn't try to give chase, cats were rather good at hiding, and chances were that this one wouldn't get caught until it wanted to.

Probably when it was hungry.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Kakita Nanami on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Nanami sidled up to Monkhbataar as the Mantis abandoned the party, "Ah, Shinjo-san, it seems I have to apologize for the rudeness of the Mantis. To abandon your guests in the middle of dinner..."
Crane Clan • Agasha Trained • Shugenja • Small • Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 2
Carried: Wakizashi, Tanto, Straw Hat, Cricket in a Cage
Kakita Nanami

Postby Matsu Yurio on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:38 pm

"Was that your cat, Mantis-san?"

Yurio looked enthused and disappointed at the same time.

"Such lovely colouring? How old is she . . or he?"
Lion Clan * Bushi * Scout * Small * Daring * KITTEH *
Soon to be Purple KITTEH Doggeh Trainer

Glory 1.0 * Status 1.0 * Honour Exceptional * Courtship 3!

Carries: Daisho, fan, sake cup.
When permitted: No-dachi, light armour.
Sometimes accompanied by: Neko

Panthera leo matsu militarus-minimus
Matsu Yurio

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Yuzuki wrote:"I... I am sorry, Samurai-sama's," she said to the two who had followed her out, giving them both a bow.

He shrugged. "I have had worse dinners."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Yuzuki on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:41 pm

"Yes," she said with a sigh. "He's... too old to be doing this."

She peered back inside, at the chaos left behind. And turned back to the Lion.

"If you'll excuse me, Lion-sama, I should probably sort the mess out. We can talk later."

She gave both him and the Unicorn a quick bow before returning to the tent itself, taking herself to the table that Kon had so maliciously thrown into chaos, and began cleaning up the worst of the damage. Fortunately, there was plenty of food to go around, and Kon could only have assaulted some of it, so people wouldn't have to go hungry. But it was still a bit of a mess.
Mantis Clan • Bushi • Cursed • Easily Distracted • Tough • Eccentric • Fashionable
Glory: 3.0 • Status 1.0 • Honor: Untrustworthy • CP: 1
Carries: Daisho, Kama(2x), odds & ends.
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, hakama, Light armor when appropriate.
Yuzuki / Kon
Yuzuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Moshi Asakiko wrote:The tiny Moshi was going in when the pair of people rushed out. She carried a plate with a flower arrangement with some flowers ahe picked from the field. "Konbanwa..." She just said to the guests with a bow. The arrangement had some rice flowers and jasmins.

Butaj entered some time before but the cat affair gave him pause and only now he proceeds to the tables. Sending smiles around he almost misses the little Moshi and avoids crashing into the platter not too soon, but deftly.

"Butaj apologises." Even though nothing ultimately happens He offers a remoresful smile, ensuring the rims of the platter don't wobble.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Upon the return of the Mantis, Tsukimi moved to help her clean up some of the overturned foodstuff.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Kakita Nanami wrote:Nanami sidled up to Monkhbataar as the Mantis abandoned the party, "Ah, Shinjo-san, it seems I have to apologize for the rudeness of the Mantis. To abandon your guests in the middle of dinner..."

The Unicorn smirks at the antics of the cat, and he was happy he had his plate of food already without cat hair within it.

"Well, not so much abandoned as trying to recover after an assault on her spread," he replied with a chuckle. "Not sure how much of that is edible after the cat's fun. If you'd like though, I did get a fair bit before the incident." He seemed to be in good humor over the incident.

"How have you been Kakita Nanami-san?" he asks. "Well I hope?"
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Ryori attempts to distract from the Mantis's efforts by proclaiming " I brought a bottle of the finest Ikoma Sochui, this is such a lovely dinner perhaps some of you will share it with me, " he lifts the bottle up to display and there is a inquisitive sound from beside him he frowns at his sister "None for you Kyra, not after the kumis incident, and don't look for mom, she isn't here to sneak you any"

Shimizu Ryori | Lion Clan | Bushi | Beastmaster | Touched By Chikishudo

+ Honor Expected - Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Courtship Points : 2 +

Court: Wakizashi, Nice Kimono
Field: Armor, Sturdy Clothes, Daisho, Yumi + Quiver, Traveling Pack
Pack: Spare Rations, Canteen, Rope, Net, Blanket
Both: Bag of Sweets, Matsu Kyra - (Warcat)

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Kakita Nanami on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Shinjo Monkhbaatar wrote:The Unicorn smirks at the antics of the cat, and he was happy he had his plate of food already without cat hair within it.

"Well, not so much abandoned as trying to recover after an assault on her spread," he replied with a chuckle. "Not sure how much of that is edible after the cat's fun. If you'd like though, I did get a fair bit before the incident." He seemed to be in good humor over the incident.

"How have you been Kakita Nanami-san?" he asks. "Well I hope?"

"I must decline the food offer, Shinjo-san. This one has had her fill, surely." The Crane smiled politely, fan waving as she took a sip of the sake behind it. "And thus far, I have fared well... the inventive language put before us yesterday was quite an endearing test. I rather enjoyed it."
Crane Clan • Agasha Trained • Shugenja • Small • Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 2
Carried: Wakizashi, Tanto, Straw Hat, Cricket in a Cage
Kakita Nanami

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:51 pm

And the killjoy arrives. The masked Yogo hated crowded places but he heard that this was a good place to get yourself drunk. He needed sake so he came here. Simple.

Yuichi goes directly for the alchohol. Let the kids enjoy their party, he wants a drink.

[OOC]

You know the drill, PM if approached ^^
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:52 pm

The tiny Moshi was almost trampled she was able to save her arrangement even if she fell to the floor. "Anooo... it is fine... Unicorn sama..." She sat up and politely smiled to the mountain of the man. She never felt so small but among so many tall people the Moshi was like a child in a adult party.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Matsu Yurio on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Yuzuki wrote:"Yes," she said with a sigh. "He's... too old to be doing this."

She peered back inside, at the chaos left behind. And turned back to the Lion.

"If you'll excuse me, Lion-sama, I should probably sort the mess out. We can talk later."

She gave both him and the Unicorn a quick bow before returning to the tent itself, taking herself to the table that Kon had so maliciously thrown into chaos, and began cleaning up the worst of the damage. Fortunately, there was plenty of food to go around, and Kon could only have assaulted some of it, so people wouldn't have to go hungry. But it was still a bit of a mess.

She had not answered his questions. His very important questions. Cats were the most important thing of course. A seething, pouting Lion returned to the party, giving the Mantis many, many dark looks.
Lion Clan * Bushi * Scout * Small * Daring * KITTEH *
Soon to be Purple KITTEH Doggeh Trainer

Glory 1.0 * Status 1.0 * Honour Exceptional * Courtship 3!

Carries: Daisho, fan, sake cup.
When permitted: No-dachi, light armour.
Sometimes accompanied by: Neko

Panthera leo matsu militarus-minimus
Matsu Yurio

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:56 pm

As the other two returned to the party, Kemuri returned to his yurt to change.

/exit
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Shimizu Ryori wrote:Ryori attempts to distract from the Mantis's efforts by proclaiming " I brought a bottle of the finest Ikoma Sochui, this is such a lovely dinner perhaps some of you will share it with me, " he lifts the bottle up to display and there is a inquisitive sound from beside him he frowns at his sister "None for you Kyra, not after the kumis incident, and don't look for mom, she isn't here to sneak you any"

Tomonaga's eyes narrowed for just a moment. But, he supposed, there was room for more than one type of alcohol at the event. Especially after some of the sake had suffered cat destruction.

"Ikoma shochu, eh?" Tomonaga said, approaching. "That sounds great. I'd love to give it a try. Yasuki Tomonaga. Oh..." He blinked, wide-eyed, at the sight of the much larger cat. Much, much larger.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts