Merger Agreement [D11 EM, Tomo's yurt, closed]

Re: Merger Agreement [D11 EM, Tomo's yurt, closed]

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 3:48 am

Yukarin felt warm already... especially after hearing that.

"Um... um... okay?"

She tilted her head after the kiss, wiggling a bit where she sat on the rug, unsure of what else to say to such a statement.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 09, 2017 12:54 pm

Words weren't really necessary at that point, anyway. And while the rug was comfortable enough, there was, after all, a bed right there.

With a light laugh, Tomonaga easily lifted Yukarin by the waist, his muscles flexing visibly. He carried her the few steps to the bed, setting her down on the edge of it. And then he joined her under her blanket. After all, he meant to keep his promise.

/fade?
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 4:40 pm

/FTYurt
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 09, 2017 6:49 pm

/Fadefromyurt...butstillinsideyurt

Tomonaga lay, panting. He'd exerted himself heavily, as though through sheer force of passion he could dispel her worries. His breathing normalized quickly, returning to a steady rate.

Turning on his side, Tomonaga propped himself up on his elbow, grinning sheer exuberance at Yukarin. "Well... I'd hoped that I could make you smile." He laughed softly, his free arm coming up to cuddle her to him. "I'm gonna say that counted."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Yukarin had never been so tired in her life. As she was pulled against Tomonaga she also realized just how yuck she also was. And unkempt. And maybe a little sore.

All in all she felt good though.

"Too... tired to smile. Mf. Baka..." she muttered, cuddling closer.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Of all of those things, Tomonaga only noticed the wonderful young woman he'd come to love cuddling against him. He settled his arm pleasantly around her, chuckling at her words.

He brought his head to hers, gently kissing her forehead. "I love you, Rin-chan. And if you give me the chance, I'll prove it every day we're together."

Gently, he stroked her head. "Do you want to go back to sleep? I'll watch over you."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed May 10, 2017 2:25 am

"But... isn't the ceremony only a few hours away?" she managed to mutter out as way of a question.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 10, 2017 2:31 am

"Don't worry." Tomonaga said, his voice soft, barely more than a whisper. "We've got a while. I mean, we should look our best, since you only get engaged once. But... I'll wake you when it's time, if you like."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Previous

Return to Western Yurts