[D11, EA, Expecting] Straight out of left field!

Re: [D11, EA, Expecting] Straight out of left field!

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 08, 2017 3:07 pm

"I think so, Hiroji-san." Tomonaga said, nodding. "Heh, you know, I remember talking with that cute little shrine maiden about that, whether Benten or the Fortune of Marriage arranged this sort of thing, and hoping that they coordinated. In my case, I think they did." Again, he grinned.

He gave Hiroji a look. "But hey, you deserve to be happy, too! You and your wife should come visit us at some point. You're welcome anytime."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon May 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Hiroji chuckles. "I will try to visit. Ultimately I suppose it will be up to my wife." He sips his sake.
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 08, 2017 3:29 pm

"Oh. Hmmm." Tomonaga frowned. "Right, I suppose you'll be marrying into the Unicorn, huh?" He considered that a few moments.

He brightened. "Well, no problem. We can come visit you, too, if you'd have us. I expect to be visiting Unicorn lands fairly often. Have you met Yukarin-san? I'm sure you'll like her." Tomonaga said, speaking with the confidence of the thoroughly smitten.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon May 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Hiroji sighs. "Yes, I will be leaving the Crab. This causes me some discomfort, to be honest... I will miss my siblings." He pauses, a sad expression on his face. He shakes it off quickly. "But I suppose that was always a possibility."
He smiles at Tomonaga's offer. "You and your wife will always be welcome in my home, Tomonaga-sama. I am afraid I've not the pleasure of meeting Yukarin-sama in this miai. I am sure I'll meet her in the future though."
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 08, 2017 3:57 pm

"Yeah." Tomonaga shrugged. "It was anyone's guess how this was gonna turn out, for a lot of people. And there wasn't much chance that I'd be leaving the Crab, thanks to my position, but I knew it could happen." Tomonaga smiled. "Don't worry, Hiroji-san. You'll just take the wall with you, in a way."

"And that means a lot. I guess you just have to find out..." Tomonaga grinned. "do you know if your future wife likes sake?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon May 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Hiroji chuckles. "God I hope so. Would put a dampener on our relationship if she didn't." He looks thoughtful for a moment. "I could always try to teach her to like it though."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Tomonaga laughed at that. "I'm sure she will. And if she doesn't, well, that's what I can help with. Nothing like a bit of Golden Carp to help someone appreciate sake, right?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Tue May 09, 2017 1:25 pm

He chuckles. "Indeed. Nothing quite like Golden Carp."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 09, 2017 11:49 pm

Tomonaga chuckled as well. "That's the spirit!" He said.

He sighed. "Well... back to Crab lands, soon enough. The marriages won't be for a while, after all. Eight more months of being a Crab... in name that is. You'll always be a Crab in spirit, Hiroji-san."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Previous

Return to Western Yurts