[D2 EA] Gotcha!

Re: [D2 EA] Gotcha!

Postby Shiba Kaizen on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Kaizen returned with his samisen which had been his Grandmother's. "This is my samisen." He held it out for the Unicorn to get a good look over. It was obviously a bit old, but carefully maintained. After a moment the Shiba pulled it away and began to play a tune. It was a lovely song that reminded one of a horse at gallop. A joyful run through the wind. Now while there were better players of the samisen, likely even here at the miai, he played with a careful intensity making a visual sense of synergy between samurai and samisen.

Perform Samisen 23
Phoenix Clan * Yojimbo * Previous Year Topaz Competitor of Renown * Crane are not Fans of.. * Short
Glory: 2.0 * Status: 1.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Courtship Points: 5
Carries: daisho, fan, samisen, and wears decent quality clothing with a haori and hakama
Shiba Kaizen

Re: [D2 EA] Gotcha!

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:59 pm

"Well... all right," Saksaha says, shortening up Fiyanggu's rope as the little goat tries to follow Kaizen into his tent.

She looks over the instrument curiously. Shaped more like a spike fiddle, but plays more like a lute... interesting. And the song Kaizen plays on it is rather pretty; she taps her fingers to the beat and generally seems to be enjoying it.

Not what she'd expected when she came looking for her lost livestock, but music is certainly a pleasant way to spend a little while on a hot afternoon!

/fade to chatter and exit?
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Previous

Return to Western Yurts