A whimper, not a bang (D10, LA, expecting)

Re: A whimper, not a bang (D10, LA, expecting)

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 6:58 pm

“I have been a bit out of the loop with the Iuchi, perhaps Saksaha would like a doctor? I was under the impression that Liu Yue had staked her claim on that one,” she gestures to Taira.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Imane on Sat May 06, 2017 5:10 am

"Oh, yes. I remember now. Perhaps something happened?" She watched the man beat up some training dummies. "He did help to kill an Orochi."

She walked a bit closer to watch his efforts. "What is it that you are looking for in a match Soshi-san? Perhaps we can assist."
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Soshi Taira on Sat May 06, 2017 10:46 am

Taira delivered a high kick, snapping the bridge of his foot into the head of the dummy, before turning, surprised at teh sudden interest.

"Eto... I had an answer, before the miai started. Now, I suppose that answer is unchanged. A woman of integrity, who I can trust, and who will trust me. A partner. If we could learn to love each other in time, that would be welcome, but I understand that it is not always possible."

He shrugged.

"Other than that, I like people who are intelligent, curious about the world, and perceptive of what they see."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat May 06, 2017 11:27 am

She looks at Imane and then the Doctor and says nothing for now.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Imane on Sat May 06, 2017 5:04 pm

She listened to the qualities and thought about those she had met and those she knew best. "I find most of us to be curious about the world. It sounds as though Soshi-san is looking for a scout or a diplomat perhaps? A Shinjo or an Ide maybe?"

She looked over at Khulun for her opinion.
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun May 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Khulun nods, as far as she knew Shinjo Liu Yue was sweet on the Scorpion. She didn’t have anything else to add to the assessment.

“Both sound apt for the Scorpiojn.”
Moto Khulun

Previous

Return to Calm Heart Dojo