Ride in the Dark (D8, EN)

Ride in the Dark (D8, EN)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:57 pm

Trying to calm herself down to sleep, Kitakuhime takes Gekko for a stroll in the horse tracks. Some exercise would definitely help to get the steam off.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: Ride in the Dark (D8, EN)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:20 pm

After a few minutes of riding around another horse appeared on the track bearing an unusual rider. He pulled up alongside the princess and smiled, "Sorry it took so long to find a horse. How about that conversation?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:35 am

Kitakuhime cocks her head back at the sight, and so does Gekko. "Oh. Soshi-san. I thought..." She chuckles and waves her hand, dismissing what was in her mind. "Sure. How are you doing?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:38 am

He smiled handsomely and replied, "I'm doing well enough. Took me a while to come to my senses and borrow a horse, but I hope my apology from when we last meet seems a bit more sincere."

He then offered a concerned look, "But how about you? Surely an intense day neh?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:17 pm

It certainly shows you're interested to apologize. Let's see about the rest.

"I am... less angry then I was after the duel." She nods, accepting the apology. "Come to your senses, ne~! What made you do so?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 pm

"I saw you tonight and the way that Miya handled the situation. I realized I probably should have been a bit more willing to listen and be helpful rather than act as if I had any reason to be rude." He said sincerely.

"And I wish I would've gotten to learn more about you when I had the chance. You are a powerful, honorable and beautiful woman... seems like I may have been missing out." He looked forward up the track in the evening light.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:08 pm

"You flatter me. I'm not all that." She presses her lips a bit, and dismisses any thoughts about the duel or the Miya. "You were courteous enough to find a horse to come talk with me. What would you like to learn that I could possibly teach you?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:14 pm

He smiled, "Honestly? Anything you're willing to tell me. There's been all sorts of outlandish rumors, but I prefer learning the truth from the source."

He looked over with his deep brown eyes and asked, "So are you already set on your spouse selection? And if not... what're you looking for?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:24 pm

"Looking for this miai to end –– which will happen rather soon. So: no problems there. It has not went how I imagined, unfortunately. There's time to amend errors, of course."

Gekko's tail start to sweep to the sides while he listens to the samurai without really understanding much besides Kitakuhime's feelings. "I imagine it is still too early to be set on selections. Being able to select, rather than be selected, would be good."

The girl looks at him. "Soshi-san?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:35 pm

He smiled warmly, "Me? No, I don't have a set selection either. Done a great deal of talking, but all of you have a lot of suitors to consider and I don't seem to stand out as much as some others."

He offered a look of interest, "So you want to pick huh? What are the things you're looking for in your selection process?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:11 pm

"Riding a horse is a good starting point." She teases him with a smile, but raises a few fingers up, "Respect, honesty, courtesy, disposition, companionship, true sense of purpose, and, above all: loyalty. Being adorable is definitely an extra, as is a strong, healthy physique and handsome presentation."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:16 pm

He smiled, "Well while bearing risk of sounding boastful... I must say the man in whom these qualities bloom is I."

He paused before smiling again,"Though all the stuff about looks I'd have to leave that to your judgement."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:24 pm

Gekko neighs loudly, and then some more. Kitakuhime looks down to her horse and pets his neck a bit. "I would have said humility, too. But I guess it could have been too much to ask."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:37 pm

He laughs warmly showing he might have been a little more facetious than she assumed, "Can't have everything I suppose."

He smiled as he looks back, "Those are pretty standard things for most women to want. How do you decide if a man you meet truly has those qualities?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:09 pm

"I give them a chance to prove how much they're worthy: The first one to kiss his own elbow, wins my hand." She smirks, playfully.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Next

Return to Horsemanship Field